The Student Room Group

history 1 option e

Did anyone else do this, and if so what did you think to it?
Reply 1
Original post by bens266
Did anyone else do this, and if so what did you think to it?

I did, and thought it was okay - not great; not awful - but the questions that came up were unexpected. How did you find it?
Reply 2
Well I was resitting and found the questions a lot lot eaiser than last years, which questions did you do?
Reply 3
Original post by bens266
Well I was resitting and found the questions a lot lot eaiser than last years, which questions did you do?

This was my first attempt, I did the Fascist Italy one and also the Spain one. I didn't expect the 1st question on Italy to come up. And luckily I'd done some revision for the next one and so picked that one. For Spain I didn't expect one of the questions that came up to, so was forced to do the other one, which I feel was a lot harder. What topics did you do?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Oh we did Germany and Italian Unification quite fair questions really
Reply 5
Original post by bens266
Oh we did Germany and Italian Unification quite fair questions really

Ah right, I thought the ones on Fascist Italy and Spain were so hard as I didn't at all expect them to come up, so didn't fully revise. On Spain,one question completely threw me! How did everyone else at your school find the paper?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Im at college and dont really know as I was sitting it with all the first years so dont talk to any off them haha. I was right lucky as the time periods I revised both came up :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by bens266
Im at college and dont really know as I was sitting it with all the first years so dont talk to any off them haha. I was right lucky as the time periods I revised both came up :biggrin:

Ah right, fair enough! You are so lucky. I just hope they mark positively, then hopefully they'll accept what I wrote aha :smile:
Reply 8
Haha im just hoping the mark boundries are low thats my only hope!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending