well are ya??
Reply 3
If nothing it's a chance to chat.
Reply 4
*points out it's only 9 o clock*

unless you're in a far away country

i'll be back later
Reply 5
hmm good idea.. because of the holidays I find myself up till about 3 every night.

Does this forum have an official opening hour?:rolleyes:
Reply 6
lol yes...it is only nine. Come back later.
Reply 7
Yazmina
hmm good idea.. because of the holidays I find myself up till about 3 every night.

Does this forum have an official opening hour?:rolleyes:

Nope. Whenever you want. OBVIOUSLY not past seven in the morning. Six counts....because. Just because.
Reply 8
Tennessee
lol yes...it is only nine. Come back later.

ah sorry, i forgot about the time difference between leicester and the rest of the country :p:

although you did say this is a place for people who are up after midnight to talk, not that it had to be that late before they did...but i tihnk we should have an official opening hour
Reply 9
Think of this as a continuation of the chat (that we didn't have) at midnight today.
devilbunny
'Are You Afraid of the Dark'?

spooky. i'm watching that on youtube right now.
Reply 11
a wo/man of refined tastes I see
Reply 12
guccilittlepiggy
spooky. i'm watching that on youtube right now.

Err.. Why? ^o)
Reply 13
Okay okay...The official opening hour will from now on be 00.00. However, today, as Juwel says...chat is allowed before 00.00 as it is the opening.
Reply 14
i think we can post after 7, so long as we havn't just woken up

maybe til 8, i'm sure no one really comes on before then anyway

although is anyone planning to be up that late/early anyway?
Reply 15
Pezking
i think we can post after 7, so long as we havn't just woken up

maybe til 8, i'm sure no one really comes on before then anyway

although is anyone planning to be up that late/early anyway?

Maybe not that early...lol but yes i agree with you. If you've not been to sleep - it as acceptable. although what they have to say may not make much sense....:p:
Reply 16
Tennessee
Maybe not that early...lol but yes i agree with you. If you've not been to sleep - it as acceptable. although what they have to say may not make much sense....:p:

i have been on here once at that time but that was because i fell asleep at about 6 in the evening and woke up at 2am...that was a fun morning, very interesting experiment with fluent in lies...anyway...
Yazmina
Err.. Why? ^o)

because its one of the best tv shows ever and i've been ill all weekend so thats my excuse :redface:
Reply 18
It was brilliant! Can't say i'd watch it now...but it remains a loving memory. :p:
There's an insomniacs soc.

Latest