The Student Room Group

Border force video interview

Hi All, I am in the continued process and at the video interview stage for the role of Border Force Officer at Heathrow.
I have never had a video interview before let alone for this role and would like to ask if anyone has undertaken a video interview for the role of a Border Force Officer recently and what this involves question wise please? Or if anyone has undertaken any video interviews before and what the questions were that maybe of help to me.
I have to undertake the video interview before 24th March Midnight deadline so any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated please.

Many thanks in advance.

DelboyDave
Reply 1
Original post by DelboyDave
Hi All, I am in the continued process and at the video interview stage for the role of Border Force Officer at Heathrow.
I have never had a video interview before let alone for this role and would like to ask if anyone has undertaken a video interview for the role of a Border Force Officer recently and what this involves question wise please? Or if anyone has undertaken any video interviews before and what the questions were that maybe of help to me.
I have to undertake the video interview before 24th March Midnight deadline so any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated please.

Many thanks in advance.

DelboyDave

Hi,
It’s actually not too bad at all. Relax and be yourself. You can’t really prepare for the questions as it’s based on your natural responses- STAR method.
Good luck! Relax, relax and go with it. 😁
Reply 2
Hi, I also have an interview, does the deadline mean I have to do it today or do I have all day tomorrow to do it aswell? (My deadline is also 24th March GMT 00:00)Also If you have done your interview how did it go? And any tips on what they might ask? Lol. Hope it went well!Robbie
Reply 3
I’d say that yes you have until midnight tomorrow to complete the interview (don’t quote me!)
‘Tips’ is difficult as it’s about you and your natural responses to questions so I’d go with it and relax as much as you can,( hard to do so in an interview situation, I know).It’s really not to bad at all.
Good luck! 😁
Reply 4
Hello, how did you go with your interview? What questions did they ask? I’ve got an video interview next week in Australia
Reply 5
Original post by Tans1971
Hello, how did you go with your interview? What questions did they ask? I’ve got an video interview next week in Australia

Me too! What questions were asked out of curiosity? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending