Seeya P - have fun! And will do :smile:
Byeeee P
Reply 182
LOL i love these names. Brill.
Tennessee
LOL i love these names. Brill.

d'ya like my new user name?:p:
Reply 184
I thinks its pretty brill yes! I like the fact its long!
Tennessee
I thinks its pretty brill yes! I like the fact its long!

thats why i did it, and phoenix dioxide was getting a bit of a reputaion for being an argumentative, perdantic, immuture prat..... i dont know why?

whats the story behind Tennessee?

my original was Pheonix mk1 (note the worng spelling) cause its basically my email address :smile:
Reply 186
Well...Tennessee is the name of a song by The Wreckers, which i very much loved at the time, and still do now, and i think it sounds nice...like beautiful? does that make sense? NOT that im saying i am because i am NOT, but its a nice word and name of a place
Reply 187
I Wish All Of You Waiting For Results The Best Of F***ing Luck!
Reply 188
good luck to you miss T :smile:

i don't think i was very successful in leaving :p: thought i'd best check to see if i'd 'won' the neg-rep russian roulette
I checked track and I am in. Durham here I come. Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 190
good evening everybody... why isn't track letting ME on!!!!!!!!!?????
Reply 191
ahh.. apparently it was open for a bit now it's shut down.. dammit got there 2 late
Reply 192
Hullabaloo
I checked track and I am in. Durham here I come. Good luck guys :smile:

well done!!!
Thanks :smile:. I think it was a glitch that allowed me to see. Looks like they sorted it so you might have to wait until 8 am :frown: But GOOD LUCK
Reply 194
So midnight society.. anyone else still up??
me
Reply 196
wahey! lol.. so what course u doing at durham?
Geography :biggrin: - assuming of course track wasn’t lying to me and it was all a glitch. I am paranoid now.
What uni and course u hoping to do/ go to
Reply 198
mm ye I'm also hoping that too for the sake of my friends!!

I'm hoping to do business management at city.. it could be in my sig but i don't know why it's not there...!!
Reply 199
Good evening all! I hope all you was awaiting results did well and got into uni!! I got in - YAY!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest