The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
I've had a good few months to think it over but it still gets confusing, season 3 soon yay, more tv to spend a week waiting for and 40 minutes watching

evenin all
Reply 1981
Evening/morning P

I gave up with lost after a few episodes :biggrin: dont manage to catch every one so I was hopelessly confused when I actually see one of them.

T, you packed? when are you leaving again?

Hehe, im not planning on packing until leaving day.
Reply 1982
MY GOD yes i'm pretty much packed, minus my tv and guitar. I think that's it after that....oh well, and toothbrush etc. I'm leaving on sat rather early :frown: so no late night for me then! But i seriously have NO IDEA HOW ITS ALL GOING TO FIT INTO THE CAR...
Reply 1983
XXCharlz craaazyXX
hi tennessee

how r u?

Yeah i look after the kids, i'm a nanny

awwwwwwwww, you should watch super nanny :biggrin: pick up a few tips! :wink: i bet they love you though, i had an au pair and i loved her, still do, we're great friends :smile:
Reply 1984
Tennessee
MY GOD yes i'm pretty much packed, minus my tv and guitar. I think that's it after that....oh well, and toothbrush etc. I'm leaving on sat rather early :frown: so no late night for me then! But i seriously have NO IDEA HOW ITS ALL GOING TO FIT INTO THE CAR...

:eek:

What are you going to do between now and saturday then? Watch TV while playing guitar in the same clothes youve worn since today? :biggrin:
I do love my job.

BUT after 10 days off i need to motivate myself again lol.

I am considering leaving, but don't know what to do. I want to move out of my parents as it drives me mad, and i have found a nanny position in an area i used to work and have always wanted to go back to, with the same wages, if not a little higher, self contained accomodation and car (which means i could get rid of my ridiculously expensive MPV that i have) but i don't know yet. I love the kids where i am now, but part of me want to move on. What do ya think guys?
Reply 1986
YES, well no...i've left out some clothes, well the ones i don't want to take...but pretty much :biggrin: play guitar, watch tv....it's all i ever do anyway really! Oh and i have my broken laptop i can play with :biggrin: but i think i might have to unpack some clothes because i dont actually have any pants......................
Tennessee

Your very organised. packing already when your not leaving till saturday. Hope you've left enough things out to last you the week:smile:
Reply 1988
XXCharlz craaazyXX
I do love my job.

BUT after 10 days off i need to motivate myself again lol.

I am considering leaving, but don't know what to do. I want to move out of my parents as it drives me mad, and i have found a nanny position in an area i used to work and have always wanted to go back to, with the same wages, if not a little higher, self contained accomodation and car (which means i could get rid of my ridiculously expensive MPV that i have) but i don't know yet. I love the kids where i am now, but part of me want to move on. What do ya think guys?

I suppose its good to have a little independance, but if your reasonably happy where you are then its probably not worth moving IMO (your heading for a uni place arent you?)

Edit: Just noticed, 100th page :smile:
Reply 1989
XXCharlz craaazyXX
Your very organised. packing already when your not leaving till saturday. Hope you've left enough things out to last you the week:smile:

HA, no, it's just my mum who is a physco and needed me to pack lol because it was 'filling up the living room' when it wasnt, it was in the corner under the stairs and now it's done, it IS all over the living room lol:rolleyes:
I hope to go to uni, either next year or the year after dependant on how my courses go before hand as i have alot to do to get there and not sure if it will be possible in a year or not, only time will tell on that front.

My present job, i am happy as far as the kids are concerned, love them to bits. My bosses are good, but do take advantage sometimes and its getting worse. Turning up late at the end of the day on a regular basis, 'trying' to add things to my list of duties which are NOT my job, leaving the house a complete state when i get there in the morning so i then have to tidy THEIR mess up before i can do anything with the kids, not getting up in the morn to sort the kids out, so when i arrive at 8 i have 10 mins to get 4 kids up dressed fed and out the door (which obviously isn't possible) hardly give me any petrol money for transporting the kids 60 miles a day to and from school not to mention the activities for the younger ones during the day. The list goes on lol.
Tennessee
HA, no, it's just my mum who is a physco and needed me to pack lol because it was 'filling up the living room' when it wasnt, it was in the corner under the stairs and now it's done, it IS all over the living room lol:rolleyes:

LOL bless her. Sounds like me that does, i often moan at my dad for leaving things everywhere, despite the fact that its his house :biggrin:
Reply 1992
XXCharlz craaazyXX
I hope to go to uni, either next year or the year after dependant on how my courses go before hand as i have alot to do to get there and not sure if it will be possible in a year or not, only time will tell on that front.

My present job, i am happy as far as the kids are concerned, love them to bits. My bosses are good, but do take advantage sometimes and its getting worse. Turning up late at the end of the day on a regular basis, 'trying' to add things to my list of duties which are NOT my job, leaving the house a complete state when i get there in the morning so i then have to tidy THEIR mess up before i can do anything with the kids, not getting up in the morn to sort the kids out, so when i arrive at 8 i have 10 mins to get 4 kids up dressed fed and out the door (which obviously isn't possible) hardly give me any petrol money for transporting the kids 60 miles a day to and from school not to mention the activities for the younger ones during the day. The list goes on lol.

To be honest, it depends how old these kids are, because otherwise i'd move, because i mean really in the end, all it comes down to is - are you going to miss the kids a lot if you go? And if they are older, than they are going to miss you, and if they are younger....then you know, they will just forget and you can go somewhere were you will hopefully be more appreciated
Reply 1993
Tennessee

My mother is a crazy person, shes buying me absolutely mountains of stuff to take to uni :p: She means well, but theres no way im gonna find a use for half of the stuff she has bought. :biggrin:

Sounds like there taking you for granted a little here, probably time to put your foot down :smile:
Yeah i can see what your saying there. I love the kids to bits as i've said and would really miss them, BUT i would stay in touch with the family if i was to leave. The kids are the ones in my signature, they are 6 weeks, 2, 5 and 6.
toipot2

Sounds like there taking you for granted a little here, probably time to put your foot down :smile:

It certainly is. I was so wound up with it all before my time off that i couldn't say anything as i would have said something i'd have regret. So i thought, i'll have my week and a half off, chill out and go back ready to try and sort things, so we'll see how things go, think we'll be having a few words thats for sure.
Right guys, i am off to bed, i have to be up in 5 hours.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Good night all :smile:
Reply 1997
night charlz!! I'm off too....25 after 1 :frown: :mad: ugh....
Good night! :hugs:
Reply 1998
Night Charlz, T :smile:
Good night to you both :smile:

Latest