The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hola, Como Estas?

Es Midnight, Superb!!

:wavey:

:bebored:
Tennessee
bonjourno! long time no see! how are you??

hola! I am good how are you T?
Reply 982
I am good, how is the old uni shop coming along? When are you off? and WONDERFUL use of spanish Andrew :biggrin:
Reply 983
morning kids
Tennessee
I am good, how is the old uni shop coming along? When are you off? and WONDERFUL use of spanish Andrew :biggrin:

:rofl:

:wavey: Pez
Reply 985
Hey Pez! I feel as though ive OFFICIALLY become a geek now im a member of the HP society :biggrin:....................................:frown:
Reply 986
Tennessee
Hey Pez! I feel as though ive OFFICIALLY become a geek now im a member of the HP society :biggrin:....................................:frown:

nah i don't consider myself a geek, although i spose other people might hmmm

alreet there andrew matey
Reply 987
Good morning there people! :smile:
Not 3 bad. Hows Soton? :smile:
Christina
Good morning there people! :smile:

:wavey:
Reply 990
G'day, how are you christina? You know i was just thinking, im not tired, and yet im going to go to bed because why? because my body says its night its late you have to. i dont ACTUALLY have to....but i feel as though i should
Reply 991
A.ndrew
Not 3 bad. Hows Soton? :smile:

no idea, i'm in guildford now :p:

but i can hazard a guess and say its a damn sight worse without me
Reply 992
Tennessee
G'day, how are you christina? You know i was just thinking, im not tired, and yet im going to go to bed because why? because my body says its night its late you have to. i dont ACTUALLY have to....but i feel as though i should

i'm thinking the same, although i'm not tired i have a 9 o clock lecture monday morning and i think i should at least try to start getting to bed earlier
Pezking
no idea, i'm in guildford now :p:

but i can hazard a guess and say its a damn sight worse without me

Ahh... Guildford, love that place :biggrin:

:rofl: I bet it is :p:
Reply 994
Ah only go to bed when you actually know that you will sleep, plus you know it is much more fun making random conversation with people like me rather than tossing and turning for a couple of hours.
Reply 995
Christina
Ah only go to bed when you actually know that you will sleep, plus you know it is much more fun making random conversation with people like me rather than tossing and turning for a couple of hours.

she(i'm guessing by the username) speaks the truth!

it's only 3am...eternal
Reply 996
ohhhh yeah, WELL we have yet to see your true midnight potential! :p: But i must sleep, otherwise i wont wake up in time to go shopping. And my mother will be mardi if i make her go late. Hmf. Night all :biggrin: ;grouphugs; xxxxxxxx
Reply 997
Tennessee
ohhhh yeah, WELL we have yet to see your true midnight potential! :p: But i must sleep, otherwise i wont wake up in time to go shopping. And my mother will be mardi if i make her go late. Hmf. Night all :biggrin: ;grouphugs; xxxxxxxx

goodnight miss T :hugs:
Reply 998
I shall have to prove myself then. I only re-discovered the joys of TSR tonight and I must admit it is goood :rolleyes:
Reply 999
I may have to call it a night myself

should prob try to get to sleep before the midnight soc opens its doors from now on too

i should point out that will never happen though

night all

Latest