The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are you looking forward/dreeding your dissertation ... I can imagine long research essays are written in the science field but it must be quite diffrent to that of an english degree ?
Original post by Flauta
That sucks. For what reasons did you choose not to join the LGBT soc?

I chose not to join for the same reason I wouldn't join a society for having green eyes, near black hair, being 5'7 or being British. =l

Why would anyone choose to join a society due to a biological factor?
Reply 62
Original post by Scienceisgood
The prupose of this degree is to get me to do a PGCSE to become a GCSE/A level teacher. =)

Why didn't you do an Undergraduate degree in a more specific/relevant subject? Something like Biology/Chem/Physics (assuming you intend to teach Science).
Original post by Phoebe Joan xo
Are you looking forward/dreeding your dissertation ... I can imagine long research essays are written in the science field but it must be quite diffrent to that of an english degree ?

That's a way off yet and so, not really thinking too hard/long on it yet. :tongue:
You study Biomedical sciences and are a university student :eek:! That's Rough!

Spoiler

Original post by rival_
Why didn't you do an Undergraduate degree in a more specific/relevant subject? Something like Biology/Chem/Physics (assuming you intend to teach Science).

So I am not limited to just one field so, in case teaching falls through, I have something else to fall back on. :smile:
Original post by TheSweatyNerd
Well the only reason I feel the need is because every time I try to argue my point or even say anything about being gay is unnatural, I get classed as homophobic. It's clearly unnatural because if we had evolved that way, we wouldn't have survived. Somehow according to a lot of people this makes me homophobic.

Nothing you've said is homophobic. I agree that heterosexuality is natural, however, this doesn't mean that homosexuality isn't.

Sure, homosexuality would be unnatural if EVERYONE had it, because humans would cease to exist. But, not everyone has it.

Both are as normal as each other, because much like each other, they are brought on for environmental/genetic causes.

Sure, it may be classed as unnatural because the majority are heterosexual, but, I don't think that statement really makes any logical sense.

In my opinion, homosexuality could be a natural happening as a deterrent for human population growth, so is decreasing the population of humans.

Heck, it may sound stupid, but it's my opinion on it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RelaxedPenguin
You study Biomedical sciences and are a university student :eek:! That's Rough!

Spoiler

More or less to get noticed and so I have something to do tonight. =l
Reply 68
So I am not limited to just one field so, in case teaching falls through, I have something else to fall back on. :smile:

Very wise. For that why dont you have this +1 rep on me fam.
Original post by rival_
Very wise. For that why dont you have this +1 rep on me fam.

I thank you for your generosity. =)
Just to let you know guys, I gotta do some washing so I have clothes to wear tomorrow, so, don't expect any responses for around 10-15 mins. :smile:
why do people enjoy giving blowjobs :s
Reply 72
Do you know that Syphilis and AIDS has increased in homosexuals?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by louieee
why do people enjoy giving blowjobs :s

Because each penis has its own individual unique flavour and everyone likes to experience new flavours, right?

EDIT:
I view penises like lollipops.
You lick them until you get to the gooey centre. =)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by demhka
Do you know that Syphilis and AIDS has increased in gay people?

Yes I do, what of it?
Reply 75
Yes I do, what of it?

LOL You tell me!
Because each penis has its own individual unique flavour and everyone likes to experience new flavours, right?

ohh wow I didn't think of it that way :P
Original post by demhka
LOL You tell me!

I'm not a mind reader. :redface:
Reply 78
I'm not a mind reader. :redface:

Yeah But you have a brain to think
Reply 79
Do you remember me? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest