The Student Room Group

History 2m life in nazi germany

Thoughts on the pepper guys? Found it really tough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Newman108

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found it tough too. What questions did you do?
Original post by Newman108

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt really scared that hard questions will come up such as economy... or morale, but I found easier than I thought

I answered question 03 and 04, those were my strong point so Im happy about that :smile:

I don't know what you guys do for Unit 1 but my Tsarist Russia was so specific that this exam felt like a breeze comparing.

What questions did all of you do?
Original post by AntoniaMunt
I felt really scared that hard questions will come up such as economy... or morale, but I found easier than I thought

I answered question 03 and 04, those were my strong point so Im happy about that :smile:

I don't know what you guys do for Unit 1 but my Tsarist Russia was so specific that this exam felt like a breeze comparing.

What questions did all of you do?

I did questions 5 and 6 but I misread the question and I wrote about workers and peasants instead of farmers and peasants. Do you think I'll get a decent mark if I wrote about peasants and workers? Because farmers and peasants are the same thing.. I don't know if I'd get penalised.
Original post by Lovelostletters
I did questions 5 and 6 but I misread the question and I wrote about workers and peasants instead of farmers and peasants. Do you think I'll get a decent mark if I wrote about peasants and workers? Because farmers and peasants are the same thing.. I don't know if I'd get penalised.

It really depends on your phrasing and how you link to the question... did you realize the question halfway or afterwards what the question asked?

I would have written about the workers if I did that question... but I would link it with how it affects the farmers lot. I'm sure that if you interlinked your points you'll be fine.... also it'd be original so thats a bonus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending