The Student Room Group

I want to be in the friendzone.

I don't mind being in what some people refer to as the friendzone, but how do I get into the friendzone in the first place?

Because I'm tired of having male only friends..
Reply 1
Original post by ManWithNoName.
I don't mind being in what some people refer to as the friendzone, but how do I get into the friendzone in the first place?

make friends with a girl and don't go on any dates - quite self explanatory term really
Find a lady who is at least one discernable 'out of 10' above you (the established rules of dating dictate that she will never look twice at you as a potential partner, but if the danger approaches, announce that you are scared of moths or something).

Once you have successfully met her, offer her advice about the best way to grow a lovely pink chrysanthemum.
Reply 3

thanking thee for reminding thou, I need to return to tyre shop as the tyre thou bought for thee car has nail in sidewall, thou will request a refund from thee
Original post by Andy98
make friends with a girl and don't go on any dates - quite self explanatory term really

^^^ What he said.
Reply 5
You could always tell her you're gay?
Reply 6
Original post by TheSweatyNerd
^^^ What he said.

''thou'' Wilt request a refund from thee !!!!!!

Original post by Ice drink
thanking thee for reminding thou, I need to return to tyre shop as the tyre thou bought for thee car has nail in sidewall, thou will request a refund from thee
Reply 7
Original post by Ice drink
Get a grip.
Just be nice.
1. Find a girl (preferably hotter than you so there's no risk she might accidentally date you.)
2. Offer her advice about topics completely unrelated to dating/sex.

Job done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do not worry, I am of average looks really, so they'll probably won't want to date me, which is fine, I'm not that interested in getting a GF.
Reply 11
Study a humanities degree, the classes are 99% full of them.
Just make friends with them then? Don't do anything romantic or dates or the like.

OMG!!! Same here. Just talk to girls the same way you talk to guys. You would hopefuly make friends with them. Maybe start by talking to girls that do the same courses as you. Hope it goes well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14

This is not being in the friendzone. To be there you need to fancy the pants off them in an unrequited way.

Its simple, just befriend a girl you don't fancy..

I'm kind of confused. Are you saying whenever you try to make friends wtih girls they end up being attracted to you?
Just talk to them as you would to guys. Obviously don't do this with girls who you are attracted to, or at least girls who you aren't interested in banging/having a relationship with. Whilst most of my friends are lads, I have a fair few friends who are female so it's really not too difficult. This doesn't mean you have to only befriend 'ugly' girls, just don't think of females you want to befriend as anything different to a guy friend, at the end of the day they're also people so just think of them as other people and you'll be good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending