The Student Room Group

Did she even like me in the first place?

Right okay so ive been snapping this girl back and forth on snap and sometimes we'll have proper good convos but then it will turn into random snaps back and forth with no meaning. Replies are good, energy is good everything good however whenever I'd tried to flirt with her even it was the slightest she wouldn't reciprocate the energy she'd give like laughing emojis. However there was this one time when she did reciprocate it but that was only once. Anyways, had a streak of like 20-25 or something and one time we were snapping back and forth and I was left on delivered and she posted on her socials whilst I was on delivered. Obviously I was ****ed off, but I let it slide. Then it happened the 2nd time too, and eventually she replied to the snap so I left her on opened and ended the streak and decided not to pursue it any further. Icl, this only happened recently but idk man like from what im telling you guys do you think she liked me at some point or was I friendzoned or something along those lines? Icl when I first met her I wasn't even into her as much as I wanted to be, but then eventually I became more into her.

Can you guys give me some advice please, anything at all? When it comes to stuff like this im genuinely the least intelligent person in the room lol. But this one hit me like I was in a relationship with her, (when I even wasnt lol). But the reasoning behind me not speaking to her after that was because she left me on delivered and still posted.
Reply 1
I really don't mean this in a rude way, but from her point of view it seems that all you two did was snap and talk sometimes. I totally get why you're feeling this way (i've been through it myself) but in reality it's quite likely that she thought you were a friend and that she doesn't tend to snap people at the same time she posts on socials.

I think you might be overthinking things a bit - that's perfectly okay!! It's normal to start thinking about every possibility when you're connecting with someone you want to know better, especially if it's a romantic feeling. If you're going to feel better not talking to her, stopping snapping her is a good way to start. Alternatively, if you think you want to pursue things further maybe be a bit more direct/transparent?? Honestly you will know best but hopefully i've helped a bit
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by SirSarlacc
I really don't mean this in a rude way, but from her point of view it seems that all you two did was snap and talk sometimes. I totally get why you're feeling this way (i've been through it myself) but in reality it's quite likely that she thought you were a friend and that she doesn't tend to snap people at the same time she posts on socials.

I think you might be overthinking things a bit - that's perfectly okay!! It's normal to start thinking about every possibility when you're connecting with someone you want to know better, especially if it's a romantic feeling. If you're going to feel better not talking to her, stopping snapping her is a good way to start. Alternatively, if you think you want to pursue things further maybe be a bit more direct/transparent?? Honestly you will know best but hopefully i've helped a bit

yeah probably, she's only ever initiated convo with me once too but idk man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending