The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Psychology entry requirements for UEA

I have firmly applied for the undergraduate course with the entrance grades of ABB and i am predicted ABB (Psychology, History and Biology), this both a help and a hindrance as it suggests i can meet the grades required for entry but i myself am unsure whether i will be able to under this tremendous pressure!! I was wondering if there were any current UEA psychology students who didn't meet the entry requirement and still got a place ?
Original post by Fynn_S
I have firmly applied for the undergraduate course with the entrance grades of ABB and i am predicted ABB (Psychology, History and Biology), this both a help and a hindrance as it suggests i can meet the grades required for entry but i myself am unsure whether i will be able to under this tremendous pressure!! I was wondering if there were any current UEA psychology students who didn't meet the entry requirement and still got a place ?

UEA are lenient where they can be but at the end of the day things change each year and whether they can let in people who have missed the offer depends on the number of others who also missed it and how many places they have left.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fynn_S

Hiya

I'm in the same situation as you apart from I do chemistry instead of history. I'm fairly certain I won't get the ABB needed, most likely BBB...

From what I've read in related threads, UEA seem to be pretty lenient with missed grades. Though as jelly said every year is different and the amount of leniency can change too.

I'm trying not to think about it at the moment, which is probably for the best with exams in full swing. I'd recommend you do the same. Just concentrate on getting the best grades you can.

Goodluck! Hopefully see you in September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending