The Student Room Group

WJEC Business Studies BS2 Revision notes?

Anyone have any useful tips, revision notes, worries about the exam on Tuesday? I can't get a grip of the accounting section! driving me mad!!:frown:
I have no clue what will be in it, i can't even find past papers for these questions, just gunna look at the hierarchy and power points on my college website
Original post by fireballxray
I have no clue what will be in it, i can't even find past papers for these questions, just gunna look at the hierarchy and power points on my college website

I found a brilliant site made just for WJEC business students! It's absolutely brill it's helped me sooo much!

www.businessstudiesalevel.co.uk
How did people find this paper then? i thought it wasn't too bad, although i ran out of time writing about the leadership styles, should have left myself more time!
Does anyone have a link to the paper? I would very much appreciate it.
Original post by Alexwall21
How did people find this paper then? i thought it wasn't too bad, although i ran out of time writing about the leadership styles, should have left myself more time!

Have you got a link to the paper? I would appreciate it very much
Original post by xxhannahlouisexx
I found a brilliant site made just for WJEC business students! It's absolutely brill it's helped me sooo much!

www.businessstudiesalevel.co.uk

Have you got a link to the paper please? I would very much appreciate it. How did you find the paper?

Quick Reply

Latest