The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
HEY!!
me and my mates are going to hull a total of 6 of us from the same nottingham school!! mental!!
a friend of mine is doing computer science aswell!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
C'mon!!
:cool:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Hull People,
Going To Study Law There In Sep. Can Not Wait Only 37 Days To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 3
im going to study psychology in sept
Reply 4
i said there were 6 of us!! THERES NOW 7!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 5
i'll be joining at hull 06 sports performance and coaching....which accomadation are people staying at im in ferens!
Reply 6
helllooo!i am going to hull in sep to study combined languages for five years!does anyone know when freshers week starts?and what the best accommodation is?i think i want to stay in Lawns halls?i don't know anyone that is going aaaagh!i coming over from northern Oreland!xxx
Reply 7
Im staying in the Reckitt building on the Lawns site.

Got all my accomodation stuff through today.. Exciting! :smile:
Reply 8
hi,
got accommodation today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:
iam going to be living in downs hall:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
what have other people got?:eek: :eek:
Reply 9
Hi i'm going to Hull in Sept...studying Psychology.

I'm in Lambert Hall in the Lawns....anyone know anything about this hall??
gonig to HULL, to do LAW !
going to hull to do business/management
we need to get 10 active users to post on this thread, or a thread on hull and then we can allow the university to have its own section in the universites bit....which would be better then loads of little threads about hull...
Reply 13
Hey, im going to hull,
Studying Business
Staying in Lambert, At the Lawns
Reply 14
Blatantly 10 people posted in here so far? (couldnt be arsed to count)

Been doing some cheeky reading.. Chappers and dave from radio1 on the first day were up there, then the sat after Judge Jules! Fandasmic!
MarkMcKie
Blatantly 10 people posted in here so far? (couldnt be arsed to count)

Been doing some cheeky reading.. Chappers and dave from radio1 on the first day were up there, then the sat after Judge Jules! Fandasmic!

sadly the mods have already said it has too be 10 people with more then 100 posts...

also what course are you doing ?

what accomodation you in ?

and what grades did you get ?
Reply 16
http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=273192

EVERYONE GO HERE!!!!
Vote for Hull to have its own sub-forum!!
We can do it!!!!

Robcampo
I'm going *waves*

I opted for a year out and changed it today so I haven't a clue what's happening. My loan and accomodation aren't sorted! lol

I'm doing criminology with psychology :yes:

NERVOUS!
Reply 18
Im doing Computer Science and am going to be in the Reckitt building at the Lawns accomodation. I needed BBC (Maths, computing and Psychology) and got BBD (359/600 - 1 UMS off in Maths grr). Still got in though so who cares.

If we all get this discussion going we can easily hit 100 posts in a day or two.

Did some more reading, The Automatic are playing a week or two after freshers week, in our 1,600 capacity on campus night club wooh! Sounds awesomes.

Edit: Plus my ex/not ex semi girlfriend goes to York and said she heard about loads of big artists playing at Hull uni
MarkMcKie
So whos going to be there and what are you doing?

Im doing Computer Science starting in Sep :smile:.......... :smile:

Me 2 :smile: see you there!

Latest