:p:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 21
rlsmith222
im going to study psychology in sept

Not related to your post but noticed you live in Crowborough...

I have a fair few mates there and have occasionally been spotted in that disgusting club you have, Bugattis?
Read the signature :P Will be in a student house along Cranbrook Ave
Reply 23
sophieparke
helllooo!i am going to hull in sep to study combined languages for five years!does anyone know when freshers week starts?and what the best accommodation is?i think i want to stay in Lawns halls?i don't know anyone that is going aaaagh!i coming over from northern Oreland!xxx

Hi, i start in september doing German and Spanish for 4 years. What languages you doing? I'm living in the Lawns, you know where abouts your living yet?
rebecca10
Hi, i start in september doing German and Spanish for 4 years. What languages you doing? I'm living in the Lawns, you know where abouts your living yet?

im starting in september to do law
dont know what my accomodation is, ive still yet to recieve my confirmation :s
rebecca10

i am actually doing french and spanish instead of combined languages.im staying in ferens halls(lawns)Do you know anything about freshers week?Where abouts are you from?x
Reply 26
You should have got an information thing about freshers week. There is some information about it on http://www.hullstudent.com/
i have made a thread about freshers week in the hull university sub form...check it out

feel free to post your comments, and also additional information
Reply 28
Hey, I'll be there at hull. studying drama (aka performance and theatre studies or sumthing :confused: ) Dunno where i'm living though yet, and its getting later. See you all there... Mikex
Reply 29
hi there!

im doin music at hull! im living in morgan at the lawns.

anyone else countin down the days??
Reply 30
defo countin the days down, whooo! 23rd september cant wait!
Wad's this I'm hearing about a society in Hull that purports to have meetings at 2am with tea?
yea....im counting down the days too!!! gonna move in on the 15th...
Hey Im staying in morgan too!
im going to be there doing geography and history (really cant wait!). . still no idea about accommo tho :confused: hopefully should come through soon
whoa, still no accommodation? how come, did you apply thru clearing?
Reply 36
Markles
Not related to your post but noticed you live in Crowborough...

I have a fair few mates there and have occasionally been spotted in that disgusting club you have, Bugattis?

yeah i do, i know its really bad, try not to go there so much cos its so crap, have u been out in tunbridge wells?
Reply 37
ButtonMerchant
Hey Im staying in morgan too!

im staying in morgan aswell!
helendobson23
still no idea about accommo tho :confused: hopefully should come through soon

Same here, I hope it comes soon!
*nervous much?*
Yeah applied through clearing, and then the letter got lost in the post, so all a tad messy but hopefully should be here by friday, i just want to know where im staying so i can get even more excited! anyone know anyone doing geog or history?

Latest