The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
rlsmith222
yeah i do, i know its really bad, try not to go there so much cos its so crap, have u been out in tunbridge wells?

I go out a lot, mainly in Tonbridge or Tunbridge Wells. I went to Tunbridge Wells boys grammar so most of my friends are closer to there.

Just had to turn down CoCo lounge because I made the stupid mistake of driving into Twells for a 'quick pint' and then deciding I wanted to partay.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
Markles
I go out a lot, mainly in Tonbridge or Tunbridge Wells. I went to Tunbridge Wells boys grammar so most of my friends are closer to there.

Just had to turn down CoCo lounge because I made the stupid mistake of driving into Twells for a 'quick pint' and then deciding I wanted to partay.

ha, i dont reckon much to the coco lounge and im barred from buluga so most of the time i have to settle for buggats if they dont let me in. where bouts do u live in kent?
Reply 42
Haha why are you barred. I can't be arsed with the overpricing in Beluga, lame attempt at being pretentious.

Not a fan of coco either, normally I hit SOS in Tonbridge (I live in Tonbridge) as over the past 6 months a bit of a Thursday night spoons-SOS tradition has developed.

Hull nightlife sounds really good compared to other unis, and on the uni trips ive made ive had about 500 times more fun on a night out. So hopefully it willbe sweeto.

xxx
Reply 43
now got somewhere to live! always helps...im in student house along auckland avenue which usefully looks close enough to the uni to get up late! anyone else in student houses?
Mikex
when are you moving in? PM me your msn address!

im going to be staying along cottingham road....moving in on the 15th....im tryin to get as many hull students on my msn so we could organise a gathering or somethign to get to know each other!
hi dl2um5tix! i'm staying in taylor court which is right by the student houses. see you there!
Reply 46
Reply 47
ill be moving into the student house at auckland avenue on the 16th so see you all there....wish i knew who else was in my house or even how many other people would be in it!!! Mikex
Reply 48
Markles
Haha why are you barred. I can't be arsed with the overpricing in Beluga, lame attempt at being pretentious.

Not a fan of coco either, normally I hit SOS in Tonbridge (I live in Tonbridge) as over the past 6 months a bit of a Thursday night spoons-SOS tradition has developed.

Hull nightlife sounds really good compared to other unis, and on the uni trips ive made ive had about 500 times more fun on a night out. So hopefully it willbe sweeto.

xxx

cos i tried to get in under age, its sounds really stupid i know, but he sed im barred for aslong as he works there. yeah i went to SOS last nite with charlotte- will woods gf, i saw u in spoons in he pointed me out to u. i now no one person going to hull!
Reply 49
rlsmith222
cos i tried to get in under age, its sounds really stupid i know, but he sed im barred for aslong as he works there. yeah i went to SOS last nite with charlotte- will woods gf, i saw u in spoons in he pointed me out to u. i now no one person going to hull!

Makes sense now...

He came up to me in SOS and said something like 'Do you speak to people on internet chat rooms?'. Very confusing.

I had a bit of a boring night last night sadly.

You know Chris Pettet or James Mills?
woo got my accomodation this morning.. im now living in cranbrook avenue! neat
james1061988
woo got my accomodation this morning.. im now living in cranbrook avenue! neat

Yay! finally someone who's living on my street...lol...
Reply 52
Markles
Makes sense now...

He came up to me in SOS and said something like 'Do you speak to people on internet chat rooms?'. Very confusing.

I had a bit of a boring night last night sadly.

You know Chris Pettet or James Mills?

i thought it was boring too, think there was a few too many chavs there last week..
i used to go to primary school with chris pettet i think, but no i dont really know them.
Reply 53
Is anyone here starting English? I'm movng straight into student housing but I'm going with my boyfriend and moving into a house with him and my friend who has already been at Hull for a year.

I'll be living on Worthing Street and it's quite a nice area! My boyfriend starts Computer Science this year too. He may seem a bit slow at first as he's been out of education for a year but he'll quickly adjust and he already has a tutor if he needs it, our housemate!

I am really looking forward to this. PAUL DANIELS ON THE 25TH!

Latest