The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

S104 October 2014 - anyone else in?

Scroll to see replies

I was the same, there's a lot of useful things on there. It's great they're all free. I'll have a look at that one too
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
I finished the 4 week understanding numbers course today. It was good but there wasn't much to it I thought, hence why it only took me a couple of hrs to do. I did like that the entire 4 wks worth of content was available from the start though rather than having to wait for it every week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am also going through the science/numbers course. I've been preparing through other resources, so I don't think I should have bothered, but since I started it, I am going to try to finish. I wish we could speed the video playback a bit.
Does anyone know if its true that this year for S104, only books 1-5 are mandatory and 6-8 are optional? Hearing conflicting things about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Yasmin25
Does anyone know if its true that this year for S104, only books 1-5 are mandatory and 6-8 are optional? Hearing conflicting things about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep thats the case. Well, it's books 1-4, then first 5 chapters of 5. Then you can choose between finishing 5, or doing 6 or 7. Book 8 is no longer assessed at all.

Quick Reply

Latest