The Student Room Group

Medical school of Silesia-2022

Is anyone starting this October at the Medical school of Silesia?
Original post by Anonymous

Not this October but I'm planning on going there next year. Have you been accepted for this year? If so, how was the application process like?
Original post by Anonymous

I'm going to Silesia this October. I used an agency - medlink for the application process, and it was pretty straightforward I sent them my documents they translated them and applied to the uni on my behalf, also helped me find a flat which was cool. If someone else is starting this year dm me.
Original post by Estephan
I'm going to Silesia this October. I used an agency - medlink for the application process, and it was pretty straightforward I sent them my documents they translated them and applied to the uni on my behalf, also helped me find a flat which was cool. If someone else is starting this year dm me.

Hey, just saw your post. Hope everything is going well! How's Silesia? The uni, the people, the accommodation and the teaching Would love to hear about it. Planning on studying there.
Original post by Estephan

Hi, Is university of katowice medicine degree accepted in the UK?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending