The Student Room Group

Picked up my cigarette...

Right, so at 8:30 this morning I was walking to the train station having a cigarette, after walking round a few corners of different roads I noticed that some guy was following me (not many people usually go the way I was going). So, I went a complete different direction down an alley and just naturally throw my cigarette on the floor, I turned around a few seconds later to see if he had gone, and in a completely really random way he picked it up and walked off smoking it :s-smilie: Not sure if I should be weirded out or what?
He must have REALLY wanted a cigarette.
That is a quite bizarre :lol:
Oh sorry it was me. Been trying to save money on cigs. Next stop the toilet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
He probably just thought it was weed..
Nah there's this guy at some bus stop near my school, he does the same - don't think he has money for cigarettes
Reply 6
Probably had a real bad craving for cigarettes at that time.

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Original post by LiamMcMorrow
Right, so at 8:30 this morning I was walking to the train station having a cigarette, after walking round a few corners of different roads I noticed that some guy was following me (not many people usually go the way I was going). So, I went a complete different direction down an alley and just naturally throw my cigarette on the floor, I turned around a few seconds later to see if he had gone, and in a completely really random way he picked it up and walked off smoking it :s-smilie: Not sure if I should be weirded out or what?

Bruv, that's messed up.

Quick Reply

Latest