The Student Room Group

Smoking is expensive

Guys smoking is extremely expensive, I need ideas and ways to make it cheaper, please don’t comment Quit” or something to that effect. I tried smoking roll ups, still expensive :frown:
Quit.
Original post by Anonymous
Guys smoking is extremely expensive, I need ideas and ways to make it cheaper, please don’t comment Quit” or something to that effect. I tried smoking roll ups, still expensive :frown:

If you’re not going to consider giving up, you could grow and dry your own tobacco. ( My grandfather did) As long as you don’t sell it, it’s perfectly legal
Buy bootlegged tobacco?

But really you should quit.

Who gives a…. about it get a smoking kit and you’ll stop smoking.
Good, as it should be tobacco should be heavily taxed. Smoking is shameful and so bad for your health, you might die aged 60 if you continue from heart disease and lung cancer. Spend your savings on tobacco or quit immediately.
Yes that's the point. They literally tax tobacco products at such a high rate to make fewer people smoke as a public health policy.

If you need help quitting speak with your GP about what options there are.
(edited 1 year ago)
Why don't you want to quit?
if you want to fill your body with tar save time and money by drinking a pint of creosote each day.

creo.png
Vape?

I won't suggest you quit or keep going or how you can make it cheaper. But one thing I just want to inform you of is that I lost my grandfather because of it, and so many people are becoming victims of it.
Reply 11
Quit bro, I know this isn't what you want to hear but it's what you need to hear. You are wasting your money on cigarettes just to ruin your health. It's not worth it.
cut back if you really cannot face quitting completly.
Maybe try e-cigarettes? They give you the nicotine boost without the tar. Other half uses them and I have asthma and they don't affect me at all
Reply 14
Smoking is shameful

So is posting as Anon without good reason.
Reply 15

Pad out the tobacco with herbs.

Use electronic cigarettes as a cheaper alternative. As a non-smoker I am, it is more pleasant by far. These kinds of cigarettes don't have that bad smell of smoke.
Reply 17

I know a guy. What brands do you usually smoke?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending