The Student Room Group

If it was socially acceptable to walk around naked...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tengentoppa
No. We live in England and it's ****ing cold.

Every guy would be so body conscious. Their penis would shrink to be the same size that their erect nipples have become....
if everybody was doing it then sure. Wouldn't even feel self conscious since a lot of people with eugh bodies would be on around. But i feel like it would make everything seem less sexy and special when you want to be intimate with someone - part of the excitement is getting to see that person naked :frown:
Original post by Yasmin25
Nah I probably wouldn't walk around naked if it were acceptable tbh.
Not because I'm self conscious about my body but because I have too many freckles all over me and would worry they would all turn cancerous if they all saw the sun all the time, even with suncream on.

I wouldn't be bothered about seeing others walk about naked just as long as they don't shove their bits in my face lol.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I shouldn't worry if you live in Scotland :wink:
Lord no. I'm not insecure about my body but I am something of a prude. Besides, clothes are fun! Sometimes. Occasionally. When the situation is right.
Reply 24
It's too cold for that. Clothes offer protection not just against the weather, but also in other situation...I really can't imagine anyone would want to be jogging or cycling outdoors without wearing any clothes or footwear.
Ew. No thanks
If it had been something that I had accepted as being normal from being a young child, then yes I probably would (provided it wasn't cold), because I wouldn't think anything of it.
Original post by Flauta
Wouldn't want to make other people jealous :colone:

Same here.

Remember, it's not big to make others feel small.
Yeah, why not :P
I would not walk around naked if it was socially acceptable. I would sunbathe naked if on a quiet beach and I would swim naked though if the opportunity was there. Saunas are definitely more comfortable without clothes.
If it were socially acceptable, then I doubt so many people would be self-conscious or embarrassed as they are used to it. However, if it were made legal right now, then I would prefer to keep most of my clothes on, just because I am used to it.
it would make sex less exciting :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest