The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what about the kitchen? are there two kichens, one on either side? or just one in the middle?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
1 on each side
Reply 22
Lil Lee
I was in 10, don't worry, it's still pretty good, I got all my stuff in there!

are you still able to move your bed to go under the window?? cause apparently it gives a lot more space
Yeah you can, just make sure that you do it before you unpack anything coz there's not much room to swing the bed round
Reply 24
cool thank you!!
Hey All!

Starting in september doing Digital Product Design, so am guessing im going to be in a bit of everything! Got some accomodation in Bishop Ryder House (hence Father Jack & its my name :p: ) staying in flat 2 room 17!
Reply 26
*thinks aloud* I actually like low rise (old cross/bishop ryder) compared to the towers :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Anyone know if were aloud to drill a hole in the wall? Its for my rear speakers?
Probably not, you'd have to ask the person in charge of your building, but I doubt it seeing as you're not even allowed blu-tack on the wall
Reply 29
No blutac on the walls - How comes? Is it something to do with the paint peeling off?
Yep, but I think you're allowed it on the notice board (don't quote me on that)
Reply 31
Ay786
Im new here and this is actually my first thread lol.

Just recieved my accomandation papers and ive been offered Stafford FLOOR 13. Which flat is better or which would you prefer (i think this is mainly for people who go to aston - Stafford, Dalton, or Lawrence?

Anyone else in that floor? Oh ive applied to do Computing Science as well. Anyone else doing this?

Hi All!!!

Im off to Aston too, n in stafford flr 14, if i can rememba.

Studyin Multimedia computing!

''AY786'' - I see that ur from Bradford! Me too mate! Which skool did u goto?

Im Ishy btw
Reply 32
no no noooo you cant drill a hole in your wall they'd charge you and yell at you :>.<: lol they'd do that I guess even if you asked them about it. Yea I heard about the blue tac rule and "stick stuff only on the notice boards" but none of us really listened.Most of us took our posters off during inspections but dint bother towards the end.
I was unfortunate to have my greenday poster fall off the wall one night,taking along with it a nice big chunk of paint:frown:
Reply 33
Damm they have insptections - great have to look for some speaker stands now.

ISHY - I went to Dixons CTC well its now called Dixons Academy. My mates on floor 14 as well. What school did you go? When you moving down to aston
Reply 34
''ay786'' - Nice one! I know a few ppl from CTC.

I went to Beckfoot n Bingley Grammar. U mite know a few ppl from there.

So whats ur mate called? n is he also from bradford?

U got msn?

Ish.
Reply 35
I knew a guy called Faz who went to bingley grammar. Who you know from CTC? Yeh add me - [email protected]

Safe
Reply 36
lol! Yeh! i Know Faz Hussain!

I know a lass called attia! 4got the others.

Ye will add u!

Latest