The Student Room Group
coursework.info
Need more help? You could get help with this question at Coursework.Info
soo, did you pass your exams then? :rolleyes: :redface:
Reply 2
Research Report- E
Psychology and Sport- C
Psychology and Crime- B

Got good marks last year so got a C overall, I've just worked out I was nine marks off a B... I'm a little peeved about the E coz my Psych CW teacher kept sayin how we'd all do well... lots of other ppl in my class did badly too
Reply 3
saiyamanadingdongbanana
soo, did you pass your exams then? :rolleyes: :redface:

:rofl: I've been dying to do that for months. Reps.

jmj
I'm a little peeved about the E coz my Psych CW teacher kept sayin how we'd all do well... lots of other ppl in my class did badly too

OCR coursework can be a bit unpredictable like that - I only give formative feedback on how to improve to my students, and won't comment on predicted grade for this reason.

Our results were good, no coursework traumas this year. AS results were a bit disappointing though.
Reply 4
Coursework/project/assignment: A
Psychology and Education: A (100/100 - absolutely no idea how!:smile: )
Psychology and Crime: A
Reply 5
Hi was wondering if anyone can help with psy cw As the article. One of my issues is what makes as effective health campaign and i am using the Yale model of persuasion but have no idea how to do a suggestion?? Help!
fringe
Hi was wondering if anyone can help with psy cw As the article. One of my issues is what makes as effective health campaign and i am using the Yale model of persuasion but have no idea how to do a suggestion?? Help!
umm, how about including something about how health promoting ads should/could incoroporate, or follow guidelines, Yale's model of persuasion?

I did video game violence for mine :redface:

and thanks peacey :biggrin:

made up with the health paper, there was a question that seemed to confuse a lot of people in our year - my answer was basically 'get drunk :redface:'

ps, i can send you a copy of my entire coursework if you want... no use for it now :redface:
Reply 7
Yale model of persuasion.........no idea really what it is which is part of the problem!! thanks i might do that. do u know of any studies or information from psy on how alcohol can alters peoples judgement and lower inhibitions, as part of my article is about girls getting drunk and then having sex but have no evidence!!
fringe
do u know of any studies or information from psy on how alcohol can alters peoples judgement and lower inhibitions, as part of my article is about girls getting drunk and then having sex but have no evidence!!
reminds me of the 'get drunk' question :redface:

hmm, i never quoted a study on the health paper.. but i put down the physiological effects of alcohol and how it can lower a person's pain threshold because chemcial messages get blocked or something... its' been a long time :redface:

Maybe something similar? just search on google scholar

sorry i cant be of much help, has been a long time now...
Reply 9
thats ok thanks anyway!
Coursework - A (don't know how - it was rushed!)
Crime - C - expected, because I answered the question wrong!! :p:
Education - B - I was pleased with this, because I was satisfied with everything I wrote :smile:

Overall in Psych I got an A!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Well I'm so glad it's all over now though :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending