The Student Room Group

Girls: What eye colour do you like best on a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Definetely brown!
and to KingStannis:I'm blue eyed:wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Brown and green

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like blue, green or brown. It just depends if the eye colour suits the guy. I don't have a favourite. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that blue eyes and black hair is just... asdfghjkl :colondollar:

Then again it depends because does it suit the guy? If I was forced to chose it'd probably be brown eyes though :tongue:

Original post by sophie !
It just depends if the eye colour suits the guy. I don't have a favourite. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
I think that blue eyes and black hair is just... asdfghjkl :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you thinking of Ian Somerhalder? 'asdflagglypump'? That's a great description btw.
Green, blue or grey. :love:
Original post by narcotica
Are you thinking of Ian Somerhalder? 'asdflagglypump'? That's a great description btw.

I don't know? I still don't know what film he's in. Some of my friends are obsessed. :rolleyes:

It's "asdfghjkl" btw :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
not many girls loving the green eyes today
For me green and blue are the most beautiful, like Dane Dehaan's :smile:
Blue and Brown eyes are boring.

Green eyes master race is where it's at.

We make up 3% of the population.

GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !! GREEN EYES !!
the guy I used to be friends/whatever with and still like had blue eyes with mixture of green stuff in them. damn. just massive damn on my life there.
Original post by karmacrunch
I don't know? I still don't know what film he's in. Some of my friends are obsessed. :rolleyes:

It's "asdfghjkl" btw :tongue:

Film? TV show (vampire diaries). The obsession vanishes after 2 seasons, then the next 4 seasons are just to see his face.

"asdflagglypump"? thas wha i sed bbz
Original post by narcotica
Film? TV show (vampire diaries). The obsession vanishes after 2 seasons, then the next 4 seasons are just to see his face.

"asdflagglypump"? thas wha i sed bbz

Never watched, probably never will. Haha!

Where is this "flagglypump" coming from? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love green and blue eyes but I don't really mind tbh:tongue:
Brown, black or grey
brown and black
I like the sliver color, lol. I want to buy CL sliver shoes form inshopss.co, who can give me some suggestion? as this is cheap. but I don't know the quality there.
I actually don't mind any colour, as long as it's not red :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brown or hazel:borat:

Quick Reply

Latest