The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
Yep :yes:

Awesome! What perks do you get? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EllenBolton
haha, its kind of easier in a way though! :smile: thats good, challenges are always good, it means you can make an aim for the end of the year! how come you haven't taken physics this year? yeah i'm pleased i took the subjects i'm studying, just hope i can pass them this year and next! :smile:

Woo! Do you know what you want to study at university? I'm picky and I wanted to be in a certain group but it clashed with Japanese so I did History instead, which I really like!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I have 8 more lessons before freedom
3 tomorrow and 5 on Friday but in Friday I have two double lessons lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

TwO dAyS! 3 subjectsss :biggrin:
I need to do some work but I'm so lazy . . . :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Edminzodo
Woo! Do you know what you want to study at university? I'm picky and I wanted to be in a certain group but it clashed with Japanese so I did History instead, which I really like!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i do! i want to study psychology, do you? ah right! thats good that you really like it though :smile:
TwO dAyS! 3 subjectsss :biggrin:

I have 4 subjects but 8 lessons
3 lessons of maths and chemistry
1 lesson of biology and 1 lesson of physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome! What perks do you get? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe, pretty sure I saw you ask someone else that and they didn't tell you, so I'll continue the mystery :iiam:
You'll have to wait and see :tongue:
I have 4 subjects but 8 lessons
3 lessons of maths and chemistry
1 lesson of biology and 1 lesson of physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome, i have two lessons of english language, two lessons of english literature, and two lessons of media studies! :smile:
Hehe, pretty sure I saw you ask someone else that and they didn't tell you, so I'll continue the mystery :iiam:
You'll have to wait and see :tongue:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WS is pretty fast with its applications, you should have a response in the next couple of days then you'll know :tongue:
i do! i want to study psychology, do you? ah right! thats good that you really like it though :smile:

Cool! I'm thinking about Archaeology but I'm worried about the low employment rates so who knows . . . Any idea of where you want to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
WS is pretty fast with its applications, you should have a response in the next couple of days then you'll know :tongue:

Yay! I'm excited already! How's school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool! I'm thinking about Archaeology but I'm worried about the low employment rates so who knows . . . Any idea of where you want to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

that sounds interesting! what makes you want to study archaeology? i'm not sure at the moment, i am not sure whether to go somewhere close to home or if i should go to some of the best uni's for psychology in particular, even if their far from home. Do you have any idea about where you want to study?
Original post by Vionar
Just two more lessons for me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:fuhrer:

And you have like 17 free periods a week? Hooow.
that sounds interesting! what makes you want to study archaeology? i'm not sure at the moment, i am not sure whether to go somewhere close to home or if i should go to some of the best uni's for psychology in particular, even if their far from home. Do you have any idea about where you want to study?

I've always been interested in it, and it was the first career I ever wanted to pursue! You? It's a hard choice, but at least you have another year to think about it . . . I'm thinking, well, dreaming, of Cambridge, but I like the look of Exeter, Newcastle and maybe York . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've always been interested in it, and it was the first career I ever wanted to pursue! You? It's a hard choice, but at least you have another year to think about it . . . I'm thinking, well, dreaming, of Cambridge, but I like the look of Exeter, Newcastle and maybe York . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome, well i hope you do pursue it! ive been interested in psychology since i turned 14! yeah, thats true, you have another year to think about it too don't you? sound like good picks for university! Good luck with achieving your goals!
Original post by Vionar
I'd actually like to meet someone addicted to work, it'd be so cool :redface: Oh, that's a little weird :tongue: We've just started with lots of calculations with one teacher and mass spec and bonding/structure with another
Indeed it does :tongue:

Hello :smile: I'm pretty ok thanks, how about you?

I'm going okay, could be better but gotta roll with it! :h:

I am finding year 12 a piece of cake at the moment as I am repeating it.
I just need to try and make some new friends :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great then, headstart and you can learn from your mistakes and push yourself :grin:
Sometimes a simple "Hello. How are you?" can go a long way :wink:
Original post by EastGuava
Two more dayssss

Not for me. Today was the last day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
I'm going okay, could be better but gotta roll with it! :h:

That's great then, headstart and you can learn from your mistakes and push yourself :grin:
Sometimes a simple "Hello. How are you?" can go a long way :wink:

OK thanks I am changing my techniques and revision methods and experimenting with different methods so I know which one sticks in my head the most:smile:

haha true as today I spoke to a guy in one of my classes as we were working on a practical and we were making jokes about school and how boring the lesson was haha as it was a double

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK thanks I am changing my techniques and revision methods and experimenting with different methods so I know which one sticks in my head the most:smile:

haha true as today I spoke to a guy in one of my classes as we were working on a practical and we were making jokes about school and how boring the lesson was haha as it was a double

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great because you'll know fairly early what works for you and you can stick with it :biggrin: I think I'd be quite lazy in your position and wouldn't be able to study as well as you so kudos for getting on with it :h:

Yeah that's kinda how it goes :lol: Sometimes just starting a random conversation or saying something random because you feel like it works :grin: For example, there was this girl sitting next to me in my class today and she didn't make much effort to converse with me but at the end I told her I liked her tattoo and I asked her a few questions about it, icebreaker game strong :teehee:

Latest