The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Please can you help me with this question - it's on forces. This is what I've done - I'm trying to resolve the vertical and horizontal forces but I'm not really getting anywhere??

Thank you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberrysnow
Please can you help me with this question - it's on forces. This is what I've done - I'm trying to resolve the vertical and horizontal forces but I'm not really getting anywhere??

Thank you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is no frictional component of the forces since the particle is resting on a smooth plane
I got 24 in the physics challenge, how's everyone else's going/gone?
Original post by Joshthemathmo
There is no frictional component of the forces since the particle is resting on a smooth plane

Ok thanks! :smile:
Hello! :h:

Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I'm new to the student room and just wanted to make myself known to other year 12's, so that I can participate in any discussion that's going on. :grin:
Reply 8045
Original post by Pensive_Puffin

Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I'm new to the student room and just wanted to make myself known to other year 12's, so that I can participate in any discussion that's going on. :grin:

Hello again:tongue:
Ah! You again!

What are you studying:cookie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8048
Ah! You again!

:yep: I'm in year 12
Original post by ProNoob
What are you studying:cookie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA biology, OCR chemistry, OCR physics, and MEI maths (As + A2).
I've just started revising, is that early or late by TSR standards?
Original post by Aph
:yep: I'm in year 12

:h: Cool! Nice to already have an acquaintance here .
Reply 8051
:h: Cool! Nice to already have an acquaintance here .

All these people are really nice!!! Until we get into political debates....
AQA biology, OCR chemistry, OCR physics, and MEI maths (As + A2).
I've just started revising, is that early or late by TSR standards?

It is a good time to start revising in my opinion
I started two weeks ago
Cool
I study the same subjects as you (just not doing A2 maths this year)

I have mock week this week ( physics OCR went terrible on unit 2)
I have OCR chemistry and OCR biology mocks tomorrow with a 15 minutes break between:unimpressed:
Each paper is 1:45 minutes

And I have AQA maths mock on Friday

But I have to watch the Arsenal match today (they must beat Monaco away 3-0 min)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
It is a good time to start revising in my opinion
I started two weeks ago
Cool
I study the same subjects as you (just not doing A2 maths this year)

I have mock week this week ( physics OCR went terrible on unit 2)
I have OCR chemistry and OCR biology mocks tomorrow with a 15 minutes break between:unimpressed:
Each paper is 1:45 minutes

And I have AQA maths mock on Friday

But I have to watch the Arsenal match today (they must beat Monaco away 3-0 min)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound like a busy person :h:. We only do mocks in January for some reason, so I'm having to force myself into revision mode atm (It is veeeeery tempting to leave it to the last minute, as no-one's checking up on us :wink2:).

Seeing as you're doing the same subjects as me, is this the kind of place where you'd post questions? Or is there somewhere else for that?
You sound like a busy person :h:. We only do mocks in January for some reason, so I'm having to force myself into revision mode atm (It is veeeeery tempting to leave it to the last minute, as no-one's checking up on us :wink2:).

Seeing as you're doing the same subjects as me, is this the kind of place where you'd post questions? Or is there somewhere else for that?

Haha

You can definitely post questions here
I am sure people will answer your questions:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Haha

You can definitely post questions here
I am sure people will answer your questions:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be back to ask a question (or questions) in the future :h:
Well my bio empa was a fail, task 1 went awful probs dropped like 7 marks, task 2 was ok although I may have messed up the axis after changing them :frown:
im really struggling to find notes for biology edexcel snab for unit 2 topic 3 nd 4.. I really wsnt the ones with pastpapers based answers but i cant find it. I would appreciate if anyone would send me their notes.. Thanks
wasnt- want
Original post by ozzie2
Well my bio empa was a fail, task 1 went awful probs dropped like 7 marks, task 2 was ok although I may have messed up the axis after changing them :frown:

Aw yikes :/ Don't worry man, you still have part 3 to do. Besides, EMPA doesn't count for much, the real exams count :smile:

RIP when you have a 42 marker essay for homework and you look at it the night before :moon:

Latest