The Student Room Group
SAE Institute
SAE Institute

SAE London Audio Production Course

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have been or are currently doing the Audio Production Course at SAE London, and would be able to tell me how many days a week this course is and what times the terms end.

Thanks in advance
Original post by le_mole
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have been or are currently doing the Audio Production Course at SAE London, and would be able to tell me how many days a week this course is and what times the terms end.

Thanks in advance

Just popped this in the SAE forum for you :smile: So hopefully someone should get back to you!
SAE Institute
SAE Institute
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Just popped this in the SAE forum for you :smile: So hopefully someone should get back to you!

Hey, the course usually runs with lectures from Monday to Thursday and workshops on Fridays.

If you contact the London campus they can give you access to the enrolment page.

Pippa :smile:
Original post by le_mole

Thanks in advance

Original post by SAE Institute
Hey, the course usually runs with lectures from Monday to Thursday and workshops on Fridays.

If you contact the London campus they can give you access to the enrolment page.

Pippa :smile:

Just quoting the OP in so that they see this. :smile:
Original post by le_mole

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Our Audio Production course here in London is a full-time two year degree that runs Monday - Friday. Term dates can be found here: https://uk.sae.edu/join

Carly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending