The Student Room Group

Bbc apprenticeships 2024

Hey! Thought I’d make a new one of these so we can all update and help each other along the way. I applied for the production apprenticeship for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has anyone applied for the journalist researcher role ?
Reply 2
Original post by meganrocey

I applied to the production scheme this year. I did the online assessment two days ago

I have - I received the feedback from the online assessment but waiting to hear back after that!
Good luck with the application process!
(edited 3 months ago)
How long after completing the assessment did you hear back?? Scared mine didn't go through properly:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by catesinclair
How long after completing the assessment did you hear back?? Scared mine didn't go through properly:smile:

If it was completed successfully you should’ve got an email a couple hours later with the feedback report
Original post by AnnabellaP
If it was completed successfully you should’ve got an email a couple hours later with the feedback report

Okay its only been 40 minutes so I'll keep checking. Thankyou!
Reply 7

Hi my daughter applied. Have you heard anything back yet?

I applied to the production scheme this year. I did the online assessment two days ago

If you don’t mind me asking what were your strengths and weakness
Reply 9
Original post by 82828288828ak

My strengths were: Creativity and Inclusion my weakness was: ownership. Which I’m quite happy with as ownership is something that can be developed. In my opinion things like creativity and curiosity can’t really be developed and things like that. So you want to hope for the weakness to be something easy to develop.

My strengths were: Creativity and Inclusion my weakness was: ownership. Which I’m quite happy with as ownership is something that can be developed. In my opinion things like creativity and curiosity can’t really be developed and things like that. So you want to hope for the weakness to be something easy to develop.

My weakness was collaboration, so I feel like I’m screwed… I hoped they’d review all our answers not just the strengths and weaknesses alone, because I tried to clearly show that I can work independently and I can work with others.
Reply 11

My weakness was collaboration, so I feel like I’m screwed… I hoped they’d review all our answers not just the strengths and weaknesses alone, because I tried to clearly show that I can work independently and I can work with others.

Thing is with this type of test it tricks you many times and comes out with the result of what you truly embody. Last year my weakness was curiosity :/ however! I got through to the next stage the online interview videos however didn’t get past that stage as it took points from all across your application. Do remember though that it did say it’s not a weakness it’s just ur less developed strength/ ur lowest strength. Which isn’t too bad. You might be alright!

Me too. My strengths were creativity and curiosity but my weaknesses were collaboration. Which took me surprise! Because I know the importance of being balanced between independence and collaboration.

I will say though, I took this assessment last year and my results still haven’t changed *managed to still get through. So I’m hoping the same will happen again
Reply 13
Original post by philomaisy

Me too. My strengths were creativity and curiosity but my weaknesses were collaboration. Which took me surprise! Because I know the importance of being balanced between independence and collaboration.

I will say though, I took this assessment last year and my results still haven’t changed *managed to still get through. So I’m hoping the same will happen again

When do you think we will get a reply back from them?
Original post by philomaisy

Oh really? That gives me a lot of hope! 😭
When do you think we will get a reply back from them?

(Based on my previous application) I submitted the assessment on 9 Feb and received an invitation to the next stage on the 27 Feb. So yh could take a few weeks to hear back I’m predicting
Oh really? That gives me a lot of hope! 😭

Fingers crossed 🤞🏾
Hello guys I just got an email stating I’ve cleared the assessment. They will let me know for further assessment
Original post by ishanbhageria
Hello guys I just got an email stating I’ve cleared the assessment. They will let me know for further assessment

Is this for production? You’ve moved onto the next stage?
No this is for business administrator apprenticeship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending