The Student Room Group

BBC Apprenticeship 2023

I've applied to the BBC Engineering Degree Apprenticeship (Broadcast and Media Systems)
. I wanted to create a thread for people applying in 2023 since I haven't seen many about for this year. I'm not sure if this is an actual degree that is accredited or where this degree can lead me to in the future. If you have any tips, experiences or a just general chat about BBC apprenticeships please feel free to do it in this thread. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya! I've applied for the L6 Project Management Degree Apprenticeship with the BBC this year. Has anyone got any tips for the CRT and the Interview?
Original post by scar.cp
Hiya! I've applied for the L6 Project Management Degree Apprenticeship with the BBC this year. Has anyone got any tips for the CRT and the Interview?

I got an email the other day inviting me to complete an online assessment for the BBC project management degree apprenticeship, but there was no interview involved?
Reply 3
How did you find the online assessment in the end?
Original post by jarrodbowen
I got an email the other day inviting me to complete an online assessment for the BBC project management degree apprenticeship, but there was no interview involved?

I'm pretty sure there is no interview stage yet, only online assessments as of now.
Reply 5
Heyy anyone had an interview yet?
Original post by A5719

Ian online assessment a couple of days ago
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ILoveUIHateU
I'm pretty sure there is no interview stage yet, only online assessments as of now.

have you heard back after your online assessment?
Original post by A5719

I got an online assessment
HAs anyone done anything after this stage?
has anyone done an online interview yet?
I had one where I had to answer questions and record myself, has anyone heard back after this stage?
Original post by user123509
has anyone done an online interview yet?
I haven't heard back after this stage, have you?
Original post by student2048
HAs anyone done anything after this stage?
Original post by student2048
I had one where I had to answer questions and record myself, has anyone heard back after this stage?

Could you record yourself more than once? How long did you have to prepare for the questions?
I think the deadline has passed for this, have you not done it yet?
Original post by Overpoweredbean
Could you record yourself more than once? How long did you have to prepare for the questions?
Did anybody have a multiple choice question? At the beginning of the interview it said that there would be two video questions and one multiple choice question. I only had 2 video questions. Just want to make sure I didn't accidentally skip the multiple choice one. I've applied for the fast track production radio apprenticeship
Original post by Overpoweredbean
Did anybody have a multiple choice question? At the beginning of the interview it said that there would be two video questions and one multiple choice question. I only had 2 video questions. Just want to make sure I didn't accidentally skip the multiple choice one. I've applied for the fast track production radio apprenticeship

Hey! Hope your video questions went well :smile: I've applied for the same thing and am going to do mine this weekend - could you possibly confirm if we've got 3 minutes total to answer both questions, or 3 minutes per individual question? Best of luck to you and thanks!
I’ve just had an email saying that they won’t progress my application further🙁
have you applied for the project management role?
Original post by kayleighjones
Hey! Hope your video questions went well :smile: I've applied for the same thing and am going to do mine this weekend - could you possibly confirm if we've got 3 minutes total to answer both questions, or 3 minutes per individual question? Best of luck to you and thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
sorry to hear that. what role did you apply for?
I’ve just had an email saying that they won’t progress my application further🙁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending