The Student Room Group

Help Needed

This is the first time I have actually tried to form a romantic relationship with someone and because of this I am having a lot of difficulty so I will tell you what I have done :biggrin:

I met this extremely shy girl in one of my classes a couple of weeks ago and I was immediately interested. Since then we have Facebook messaged nearly every single day up to today. The only problem was that the Uni term ended before we could really hang out. Instead we decided I would go up to see her, and that turned out to be a great day. She is planning to come and see me in the future.

While all this is going on I have been trying to signal to her that I want to be more than friends, I give her compliments which she seems to receive well, usually telling me that it made her blush or that It was a sweet thing to say. But I worry that I could be coming on too strong while at the same time I worry that like in past attempts I will not make myself clear that I am interested in a romantic relationship. I also worry that because she is shy she does not reveal her true feelings about whether she is interested or not

So what I am asking for is people opinions and advice on what I am doing and whether I should be doing something that I have not yet though of

Many Thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Maybe you can ask one of her friends to casually ask her how she feels? Or do it over text/facebook as it would be less nerve wrecking lol
Hope it goes well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending