The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Anyone heard back from Leeds Uni? Any tips? I have an interview Wednesday 19th November (submitted my app back in September...nervous is an understatement. Anyone have any links for numeracy/literacy tests I brush up on? :eek:
Original post by sammy_e
Anyone heard back from Leeds Uni? Any tips? I have an interview Wednesday 19th November (submitted my app back in September...nervous is an understatement. Anyone have any links for numeracy/literacy tests I brush up on? :eek:

I haven't been to leeds or heard back from them yet but I really want to go there. Just wondering how long they took to get back to you? X
Good luck anyways :smile:
Reply 382
I applied first day. (September 10th) and they got back to me 8th November
I had applied to Southampton and Surrey. Unfortunately, I got rejection from Surrey but I've been invited to an interview at Southampton :smile: Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for it???
Original post by sammy_e
I applied first day. (September 10th) and they got back to me 8th November

Oh wow okay thank you for that :smile: GOOD LUCK!
Adult Nursing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NerdyGlasses
I had applied to Southampton and Surrey. Unfortunately, I got rejection from Surrey but I've been invited to an interview at Southampton :smile: Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for it???

When did you send your application off and where else did you apply? I applied to both of those for children's nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an interview for Nottingham yet? I've got one on the 17th December :biggrin:
I have just heard back from Sheff Hallam for Adult Nursing; I have a selection day in two weeks time ! Anybody else heard back? x
Original post by EmilyC96
Anyone got an interview for Nottingham yet? I've got one on the 17th December :biggrin:

Well done! When did you hear? And what for? It's my top choice haha
Original post by blondy2012
I don't know as I can't find my email now :/ haha
OK no problem, can you remember the email address, was it the admissions email or a adult nursing lecturer?
Original post by nadzworldz
OK no problem, can you remember the email address, was it the admissions email or a adult nursing lecturer?

admissions. but my friend got in and she had a c in maths and a b in english :smile:
Original post by ellieemegan
I'm from swansea and have applied for mental health nursing! I applied quiet early on October 3rd and only in the beginning of novemeber I received my acknowledgment! I've heard swansea are pretty slow to reply so I'm feeling quite anxious!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Thanks for your reply! I'm getting really nervous about it now, I applied the very end of September and received my UCAS track thing right away but nothing at all from the actual Uni!! I thought I had done a good application and I've got lots of work experience in social care so thought I would get an interview. Good luck with your application, I hope that you hear something soon as well!

For what course??? Children's? And when did you apply?
Original post by blondy2012
I have just heard back from Sheff Hallam for Adult Nursing; I have a selection day in two weeks time ! Anybody else heard back? x

When did you apply?
Thanks
Original post by AliceB98
For what course??? Children's? And when did you apply?

Yeah, childrens :smile: some time the first week of October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, childrens :smile: some time the first week of October

Posted from TSR Mobile

What experience did you put in your personal statement?:smile:
Thanks
Original post by AliceB98
What experience did you put in your personal statement?:smile:
Thanks

I've done placements at a nursery, primary school, secondary school, midwifery unit and a rainbows club :smile:
Original post by rachelhelm
Well done! When did you hear? And what for? It's my top choice haha

Children's nursing, got an email this afternoon :smile:
Children's nursing, got an email this afternoon :smile:

You must be so happy!!! that's what I've applied for! When did you send your application off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending