The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

prom dresses? what thats crazy. i aint gonna have enough room in the car just to brign the neccessities let alone a prom dress lol
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 61
I'm so damn gutted that I'll be missing Freshers' Ball. Damit!
Reply 62
hafz
prom dresses? what thats crazy. i aint gonna have enough room in the car just to brign the neccessities let alone a prom dress lol

i wouldnt wrry.i honestly dont think it THAT formal, just wear a nice dress sumfin you where to a fancy family do! the guys arnt in tux! the may ball may b the better time 2 wear a proper prom dress.
Reply 63
even if i do decide to go im just wearing a normal dress, we are proper bo students now and i certainly cant afford to spend money on a dress i need it for food!!
i saw pictures from the city freshers ball last year, and people were wearing fancy dress. now that seems alot cheaper! lol.
even if a ball isnt ur thang, its still another opportunity 2 meet ppl and have a gd time.....whether u can dance or not....... i know i can't!!!!! hehe
xXx
Are the girls wearing long dresses or just a nice dress say from topshop?
Reply 67
maybe i should wear adress.... it will be a talking point if nothing else
Reply 68
AuroraAngel
Are the girls wearing long dresses or just a nice dress say from topshop?

i say topshop.i mayb the only girl wearing a dress like that but meh! :biggrin: it get sumfin split on it prob and wont b worth washing! im accident prone it seems :rolleyes:
Afro
maybe i should wear adress.... it will be a talking point if nothing else

I might come on to you if you do that! :biggrin:
Reply 70
who was gonna cum as a gurrillia???
Reply 71
Docalex007
I might come on to you if you do that! :biggrin:

score!!!
Reply 72
Lynnie
so right its official, all those not going to the prom will meet in my room when i know what it is (im so excited) :smile: and have our own party.

That sounds like an amazing plan! Don't let it all dissolve when the time comes! I'll bring the vodka.
Reply 73
Kat027
who was gonna cum as a gurrillia???

that was me... but now its either a dress so Alex will get me drunk and walk me home, or it im going to the rebellion party
Reply 74
come dance first thne u can rebel!!
Reply 75
I think Dean (right? I'm learning names, yay!) should show up in a dress, then the rebellion party can wait outside for him and lead him off with dignity. I don't want to miss him in a dress!
Reply 76
Hmmmmm…… ok I will come dance but I warn you.. its not for the faint of heart, people who stand too close may get hurt... i may need the Entourage to carry me home.... lol dignity in a dress is that possible
Reply 77
Afro
.... lol dignity in a dress is that possible

if it is only u can pull it off!! :p: (thats the dignity people!)
Reply 78
Afro, you should have a try-out session before the ball, and take some pictures for us. We can help you decide on the right colour. :smile:
Reply 79
lol... but what if i like it?? and with regards to the dignity and dancing check out myspace new pics from wednesday,

Latest

Trending

Trending