The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Anyone studying at the Uclan Burnley Campus?

so if you are a fresher studying at the Burnley campus then you likely got a email saying you can stay in temp accommodation at preston until the sep20th when the halls open.

Can i ask will anyone actually be attending freshers week who is studying in burnley? as you cannot really join a club as you will be living 20miles away from preston next week so is there really any point?
Original post by Hazadd
so if you are a fresher studying at the Burnley campus then you likely got a email saying you can stay in temp accommodation at preston until the sep20th when the halls open.

Can i ask will anyone actually be attending freshers week who is studying in burnley? as you cannot really join a club as you will be living 20miles away from preston next week so is there really any point?

I’m starting next year and I’m going to have to be at burley campus for my 1st year what’s it like is it ain’t good?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Amaan_akhtar
I’m starting next year and I’m going to have to be at burley campus for my 1st year what’s it like is it ain’t good?

Hi @Amaan_akhtar
Our Burnley campus is situated in the heart of Pennine Lancashire, surrounded by miles of open countryside and breathtaking views with impressive classrooms, laboratories, and computer suites, the Library offers a relaxing space with comfortable study areas and access to thousands of books and online resources.
You can discover more about our Burnley campus Here or take a Virtual Tour.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Catherine :h:
Isn't there a freshers event in burnley too? I just keep finding them for the Preston campus.
Original post by Anonymous
Isn't there a freshers event in burnley too? I just keep finding them for the Preston campus.

Hi there, :smile:

Great to see you'll be studying at our Burnley campus.

We do have a Burnley Big Hello event held at Victoria Mill.

📆29 September
⏲10am - 3pm

There will be lots going on during this event, many of our societies will be attending with stalls so if you are interested in making friends outside of your course this is a great opportunity to see what societies and clubs are available. Our Careers, Student Services & Wellbeing teams will also there for support.

The event will also involve:

🎵 DJ
✨Magic Selfie Mirror
🍭Pick n’ Mix Cart
🏇 Roll a ball donkey derby

We look forward to welcoming you onto campus. 😊

Let me know if you have any question.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there, :smile:

Great to see you'll be studying at our Burnley campus.

We do have a Burnley Big Hello event held at Victoria Mill.

📆29 September
⏲10am - 3pm

There will be lots going on during this event, many of our societies will be attending with stalls so if you are interested in making friends outside of your course this is a great opportunity to see what societies and clubs are available. Our Careers, Student Services & Wellbeing teams will also there for support.

The event will also involve:

🎵 DJ
✨Magic Selfie Mirror
🍭Pick n’ Mix Cart
🏇 Roll a ball donkey derby

We look forward to welcoming you onto campus. 😊

Let me know if you have any question.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Thankyou Sarah
Original post by Anonymous
Thankyou Sarah

You're very welcome. 😊

Again if you have any questions about your course or life here at UCLan I'd be more than happy to help.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending