The Student Room Group

It's official, the UK is the gayest nation in Europe!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Tend to agree, unless it's desexualised and introduced at an age at which kids are becoming cognisant of adult relationships (as opposed to mummies and daddies who are just together)

Agreed, albeit that I would consider the age of 12 (pre-pubescent, 'age of reason', start of secondary education) a reasonable threshold

We do need to desexualise society, and youth culture/media in particular, as this isn't helping. Also, not all that convinced that adoptive parents that have very casual/promiscuous attitudes to sex e.g. gay celebrity threesomes, is really the way forward for impressionable young minds :rolleyes:

The trouble is liberal extremists/political correctness gone mad thinking individuals, taking it too far. In regards to their twisted ideology.
Is there a similar map of the other countries in the world? Are there any enlightened African countries I wonder?
Why are the microstates (apart from Malta) not as high as similar western countries? Namely Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Monaco. Italy and Switzerland are shockingly low too, and I'd expect Ireland to be a little higher.

Not surprised about Azerbaijan being lowest, surprised it isn't at 0% tbh.
Original post by ConsiderScience
Ummm
Is that really relevant?
Also source?

Just ignore him. Comments like his aren't really worth responding to.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Eh? :lolwut:

Steady on mate, this isn't Russia! :mmm:

Sadly bigotry and far right wing attitudes are growing in Britain since Brexit. There has been a noticeable rise in not only racist attacks but homophobic attacks too :frown:

Brexit was in general a victory to the far right a chance for them to undo everything achieved by the EU and liberalism. They see Brexit victory as a right to rebel against the liberal establishment to attack minorities, to condemn homosexuality. Since June 23rd we have gone back in time about 50 years to a more ignorant society. It's really disgusting.

If we ever do leave the EU, god forbid, equality, liberty and liberal values will be lost. We will become a sad nation where bigotry and intolerance rules, where society is a feudal hierarchy and everybody must fit in and be like everybody else. The rich and powerful at the top. The minorities at the bottom of the pyramid.

That's how lone Island England will look when Scotland and Northern Ireland have voted independence and deserted England to rejoin the EU.
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's a lot of species, but accounts for 0.1% of all species. Ergo, it's still perfectly reasonable to argue that it's 'abnormal'/'unnatural' etc

nice reasoning you have there. especially since all species are adapted to unique niches.
Original post by Foo.mp3
How so? :shakecane:

idk i wrote that a while ago lol
Time to move
Original post by Foo.mp3
It's funny, this sort of nonsense became the Remoaner meme of 2016. Still hear youngsters suggesting we disenfranchise the elderly. What a lovely world we live in: thank God for our lefty-anarchist education system and all the unthinking little sprouts it spawns :h:

Uhhh think you may have quoted the wrong person. I wouldn't want to disenfranchise the elderly lol
I'm gay; I don't care. End of the day, i've never experienced homophobia and if i do, i don't care what others think (unless they full on left me for dead).
ha. gay
It always has been quite gay
Original post by Foo.mp3
Probably, given the broader Momentum of so-called 'progressive' change in society, but on this count surely not: why should greater acceptance of homosexuality make you want to flee the country? :holmes:

Think about it

Original post by Foo.mp3
:woo:

Why bump the thread to answer old posts..
Original post by tehFrance
Germany is a protestant nation....

No it isn't. There are more Catholics than Protestants, moron. Pope Ratzinger was from Bavaria

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending