The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't think I've ever been wrong on here
Original post by FKLW
It's clearly a joke? I regularly take the piss out of MUFC, doesn't mean I'm not a supporter :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swear you said you were a neutral fan the other day? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Original post by Zürich
Check out his first post on page 1 of this thread.

So WTF are you on about? smh

He's not being serious lol I'm surprised no one has caught on after so long

Posted from TSR Mobile
Considering that Sanchez cost £35m and Debuchy (will) cost £8m, Our net outlay so far is only £20m! We made £23m off Vela and Cesc this summer. Genius!

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 585
Original post by Endless Blue
I swear you said you were a neutral fan the other day? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a neutral fan first and foremost- a fan of football. Then a United fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C.Almasy
Considering that Sanchez cost £35m and Debuchy (will) cost £8m, Our net outlay so far is only £20m! We made £23m off Vela and Cesc this summer. Genius!

I don't know where you got those figures from but I'm pretty sure it's not true.
Original post by baconbutty
I'm sick to death of going through this same routine every other day now

Feel free to stay away then, like I said, you are a committed troll with too much time on your hands, NOT a goner.
I'm sick to death of going through this same routine every other day now

Pretty sure that's something called karma...
Reply 589
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Pretty sure that's something called karma...

He's being targeted like a bunch of schoolboys would target the little kid in the year and it's pathetic considering most people are in university here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I supposed to post gifs of ozil kicking chewing gum in to his mouth instead?

:rofl: I'm dying.
Fklw I know you're just trying to hang on his troll coat-tails to wind people up but you're coming across as seriously up his arse. It's not a good look.
Also this is the only time that Arsenal fans agree with Luke...

Take from that what you will.
Original post by FKLW
It's clearly a joke? I regularly take the piss out of MUFC, doesn't mean I'm not a supporter :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is that a joke, it's clear the guy despises Arsenal. So much so he's actually engaged in a ridiculous 12 month trolling exercise

I could understand where youre coming from if he offered constructive criticism or was just hard to please but its nothing like that. Not to mention that before he started posting on the Afc thread he's come out as a City fan FFS
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by Zürich
How is that a joke, it's clear the guy despises Arsenal. So much so he's actually engaged in a ridiculous 12 month trolling exercise

I could understand where youre coming from if he offered constructive criticism or was just hard to please but its nothing like that. Not to mention that before he started posting on the Afc thread he's come out as a City fan FFS

I've seen him praise things before and he does offer constructive criticism he's just negative about it rather than the usual 'yay we finished 4th Arsenal fan'. I feel it's unfair to call someone who posts the most tactically aware analysis of everyone on TSR bar a few a troll. He would be a great loss to the website tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please go on twitter now and search "BT Sport/That BT", hilarious!!

:rofl:

I am dying!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 596
Original post by e aí rapaz
Fklw I know you're just trying to hang on his troll coat-tails to wind people up but you're coming across as seriously up his arse. It's not a good look.

It's not possible for me to be up his arse.... Take from that what you will.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The amount of depth Arsenal have is crazy. I don't think Khedira is needed tbh!

Arsenal.png
Original post by Peggles_*

I am dying!!

I can't tell if he's trolling or being serious...
Original post by Peggles_*

I am dying!!

Twitter has to be the best and worst thing to happen to football. It's gone crazy tonight with the BT thing and Brazil 4th place trophy jokes (from supporters of sides who have done far worse no less).

Latest