The Student Room Group

Essex Oral Health Science

Hi there, can someone share their interview experience with Essex uni for Oral Health Science programme? Many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Andreea G
Hi there, can someone share their interview experience with Essex uni for Oral Health Science programme? Many thanks

Hi message me :smile:
Original post by imogen2003

It's against TSR rules to share interview details as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. Also this thread is 9 months old so the OP is probably at uni now. :smile:
Reply 3

Hey:smile:)
How did u find the interview? How long do they usually take and are the questions relatively normal, as I’ve seen people talking about MMI questions and role play questions but wondered if that’s for dentistry or also hygiene?xx
Reply 4

Hey:smile:)
How did u find the interview? How long do they usually take and are the questions relatively normal, as I’ve seen people talking about MMI questions and role play questions but wondered if that’s for dentistry or also hygiene?xx
Reply 5
Original post by Andreea G

hi guessing you had your interview already, how was it? How long does it take usually, and did they ask MMI questions

Hi please help

Quick Reply

Latest