The Student Room Group

SF sent all my correspondence to my "term-time" address??

Will be giving them a ring, but wondered if this has happened to anyone else?

I filled in a "term-time" address (for next year - not moved in yet) and a "home address" in April.

I just logged back into Student Finance to see what was taking so long, and they have my "Contact address" as my future term-time address - but even that states the wrong County (uses my home address county).

So other tenants have had this information for many months & just shrugged when I knocked and didn't bother to look inside :frown:

Will try to print the SF form off and fill in & return asap - bit worried now!
Reply 1
Original post by Lionheartat20
Will be giving them a ring, but wondered if this has happened to anyone else?

I filled in a "term-time" address (for next year - not moved in yet) and a "home address" in April.

I just logged back into Student Finance to see what was taking so long, and they have my "Contact address" as my future term-time address - but even that states the wrong County (uses my home address county).

So other tenants have had this information for many months & just shrugged when I knocked and didn't bother to look inside :frown:

Will try to print the SF form off and fill in & return asap - bit worried now!

Can't you just log into Student Finance then go to Correspondence and view your responses this way?

I believe they're printable too.
Original post by OllieDS
Can't you just log into Student Finance then go to Correspondence and view your responses this way?

I believe they're printable too.

I just did that, but that wants me to sign the official document with my term-time address, when I don't want it on any correspondence.

Hmm, will try & get through on the phone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending