The Student Room Group

What's your biggest achievement in life up to date?

Scroll to see replies

Getting highest raw mark in the country (according to the examiner's report) for my GCSE Biology Unit 1. Alas those days of acing tests are all but over :moon:
Reply 81
Hmm, nothing too major really... I have lots of near achievements (like being shortlisted for things but not quite making the final cut)... and things that were impressive back when I was young :rolleyes:
I suppose getting an A1 in LC art was pretty good going considering only 1% of students get the A1, I was one of only 73 people in the country to get it that year and the first person in my school to too.
I guess a lot of my achievements are academic related.

EDT: just got an email from spotify, clearly stating my biggest life achievement.

"You're one of the top 10% listeners of MØ!"

(edited 9 years ago)
hmm representing my country in sport and politics

achieving a 1.1 felt good

I think though the improvements Ive made socially has made me most proud

long may it last!
Original post by I*HM
Hmm, nothing too major really... I have lots of near achievements (like being shortlisted for things but not quite making the final cut)... and things that were impressive back when I was young :rolleyes:
I suppose getting an A1 in LC art was pretty good going considering only 1% of students get the A1, I was one of only 73 people in the country to get it that year and the first person in my school to too.
I guess a lot of my achievements are academic related.

EDT: just got an email from spotify, clearly stating my biggest life achievement.

"You're one of the top 10% listeners of MØ!"

you got an A1 in art!!!:biggrin: woah! hello there mr.picaso

thats true academics are seen as the main ones these days

personally the ordinary social ones are a bigger deal for moi

haha hmm I think ive heard of him..
DofE...clearly haven't done much in life yet :laugh:
Original post by Ronove
Emigrating and the amount of self-teaching I've done with languages and how far I've got with them because of it, especially Danish.

Also getting past innumerable hurdles of varying kinds in life and how that has made me into the person I am.

nicely put:smile:
Original post by nohomo
Maybe getting to the standard I'm at on guitar, or getting through to maths olympiads.

how yeh get so good at guitar:?
Original post by LivinginColour
I am the owner of a Blue Peter badge.

form an orderly queue, ladies

:grin:

do yeh have to get on the show to get them

im irish and even im jealous:cool:
My kids are still thriving... that's fairly positive lol.

Other than that, writing my novel.
Either getting a black belt in tae kwon do or getting into medical school, very different but I think I'm equally proud of both! :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
Getting laid to an older girl.

Getting laid with a younger girl. Usually I end up with 27+ girls lol.
When I reached Skill level 50 on Halo 3
Original post by Quantex
Nice one. How many miles a day / how long did it take?

An average of 15 miles a day. I started towards the end of July and finished in early September (had a short break towards the end).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elohssa
Getting laid with a younger girl. Usually I end up with 27+ girls lol.

I'm not that good lol.

It only happened once. I am/was 16 and she was 22.

The whole thing just seemed a bit sticky though:/
Reply 92

Spoiler

I'm reporting you for a triggering post :tongue:
Reply 93
I'm not that good lol.

It only happened once. I am/was 16 and she was 22.

The whole thing just seemed a bit sticky though:/

There are plenty of hot cougars out there who love young meat. You just need to go to the right places. However my advice is stick with young girls while you can. There will be plenty of time to mess with older women later on, but by the time you're 25+ it will already be quite weird if you hook up with an 18 y/o.
(edited 9 years ago)
Graduated top of my year and received an institute of mathematics and its applications prize for outstanding performance. :smile:
Getting halfway through Vanity Fair.
duke of edinburgh expedition and getting into bradford uni for engineering
Still waiting for it.
Original post by nohomo
I'm reporting you for a triggering post :tongue:

ono.

Original post by elohssa
There are plenty of hot cougars out there who love young meat. You just need to go to the right places. However my advice is stick with young girls while you can. There will be plenty of time to mess with older women later on, but by the time you're 25+ it will already be quite weird if you hook up with an 18 y/o.

She err thought I was older :P

22=Cougar?
Reply 99

22=Cougar?

If you're 16, then yes.

Quick Reply

Latest