Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by Jess_NII
No way! Which lodge? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for the late reply, but im in Beeley :smile: x
I've just been offered 106 I'm studying mental health nursing I'm so nervous about moving
Reply 23
Hey, just got my offer, I'm in 006 Crich lodge, Lonsdale hall. I'm doing Mech engineering.
anyone else staying there and what you going to be studying?
Reply 24
@Athul007 I'm doing a mechanical engineering course also and I'm in Fritchly lodge, Lonsdale hall
Hey I'm in Parwich Lodge! X
Reply 26
Hey, in doing mech engineering, in Grindon lodge, Lonsdale hall
Original post by Georgiewatkins
Hey I'm in Parwich Lodge! X

I'm in Parwich Lodge too! What are you studying?
Hiya I'm studying Criminology and Law, how about yourself?
Hey, I am in 101 Grindon Lodge studying mental health nursing. 😀
Hiya I'm studying Criminology and Law, how about yourself?

Environmental hazards and Geology :smile: what room number are you? I'm so glad I've finally found someone!
Original post by beccawinnie
Environmental hazards and Geology :smile: what room number are you? I'm so glad I've finally found someone!

I think I'm in 105! you? I'm sure nearer the time though more people will pop up. Where are you from?
I think I'm in 105! you? I'm sure nearer the time though more people will pop up. Where are you from?

I'm in 205. I hope so! I'm from Manchester. You?
Original post by beccawinnie
I'm in 205. I hope so! I'm from Manchester. You?

I'm from Bristol, do you know Derby very well? was Lonsdale your first choice of halls or not.. only as it seems to be the furthest away!
Reply 34
Original post by HLammy
@Athul007 I'm doing a mechanical engineering course also and I'm in Fritchly lodge, Lonsdale hall

That's fantastic mate. Finally I've found someone. It would be nice if we are going to be on the same group for the course!!
Reply 35
001 idridgehay lodge, lonsdale hall, I'm studying education studies.
I'm from Bristol, do you know Derby very well? was Lonsdale your first choice of halls or not.. only as it seems to be the furthest away!

Ah cool. Are you on Facebook? Not really do you? It was all that was left because Derby was my insurance.
Oh I seee, no literally only been there once for an open day, yeah I do! Would you mind if I added you what's your name on FB?
Oh I seee, no literally only been there once for an open day, yeah I do! Would you mind if I added you what's your name on FB?

I'm Rebecca winstanley! My profile picture is me (blonde curly hair) and another women with dark hair :smile:
@Athul007
@HLammy
@danstunt

I'm doing Mechanical Engineering and am staying at 203, Fritchley Lodge, Lonsdale Hall!!! Nice to know that there's going to be people on the same course as me nearby :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending