The Student Room Group

Which kids TV shows did you used to watch when you came home from school?

Scroll to see replies

Ahh this thread is bringing back soo many memories!
Original post by secretmessages

Bernard's Watch :yep:

Original post by RFowler
Just did a quick google search and found something called "Bernard's watch". Is that the one?

:eek3:

Yes that's the one, thanks! Man I loved that show. :lol:
All the others have already been mentioned apart from: Fifi and the Flowerpots. Oh, and Noddy.
Reply 43
Hey Arnold!
Reply 44
Original post by Fortitude
As well as the ones that have already been mentioned (everyone watched the same shows:tongue:): woody woodpecker and ghost hunter(?I think? about someone who used to catch ghosts and keep them in jars), oh and the cartoon on about a guy on a scooter with a talking dog, found it very annoying, but still used to watch it :redface:

Think talking dog one was watch my chops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dipesh35

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it was!! Found the theme song really quite annoying though :biggrin:
Original post by Armadillo
Here are four of my old favourites:

Ed Edd and Eddie
Johnny Bravo
Dexter
Phinious an pherb (i think thats how u spell it)
Arthur
Original post by dipesh35

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I remember that show now, I used to watch it quite a lot :smile:
Original post by Armadillo
Someone has mentioned SMTV:Live but no-one has mentioned pokemon so far! Very surprising.

Also this:

I loved goosebumps.
I had a load of the books and everything.I even had one of the videos and a board game.
These havent been mentioned yet:
Art attack
Smart
Fingertips
The book of pooh
(edited 9 years ago)
As well as the ones that have already been mentioned (everyone watched the same shows:tongue:): woody woodpecker and ghost hunter(?I think? about someone who used to catch ghosts and keep them in jars), oh and the cartoon on about a guy on a scooter with a talking dog, found it very annoying, but still used to watch it :redface:

Yeah, i remember that as well.
That show was pretty good.
Power Rangers was the best!
Does anyone remember a show called little monsters.
It was about a girl who lived with her dad (i dont remember her living with anyone else). And she had a monster friend who was furry friendly etc. It has been one of them special gifts in a breakfast cereal. And every so often she would have another monster come along. But the dad never saw the monsters though. And this breakfast cereal never seem to run out. The dad once wondered why.
Didn't watch a lot of TV when I was younger:

- M.I High (I used to think everything about it was so cool! :biggrin:)
- Raven (I think it was called Raven, a gameshow where kids had to complete challenges at the command of a man who could turn into a black raven to surpass levels)
- Young Dracula
Original post by Emma:-)
Yeah, i remember that as well.
That show was pretty good.

Yep, I really liked the ghosts/spooks/vampires shows, I still do but there's no current alternative TV shows I like, I find them too gory. :s-smilie: There's no shows like Charmed or Buffy anymore.
Reply 55
Original post by TaciturnPhantom
Didn't watch a lot of TV when I was younger:

- M.I High (I used to think everything about it was so cool! :biggrin:)
- Raven (I think it was called Raven, a gameshow where kids had to complete challenges at the command of a man who could turn into a black raven to surpass levels)
- Young Dracula

lmao i had a crush on the presenter of raven when i was a kid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01
lmao i had a crush on the presenter of raven when i was a kid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha ha, he was pretty good looking. I thought the way he transformed into a raven was super cool!
Yep, I really liked the ghosts/spooks/vampires shows, I still do but there's no current alternative TV shows I like, I find them too gory. :s-smilie: There's no shows like Charmed or Buffy anymore.

I really liked, but none of my friends seem to watch it. I seemed to be one of the very few i knew that actually watched it. It was a shame, because it was really good.
Reply 58
anyone remember bear in the big blue house? used to always watch it before school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emma:-)
I really liked, but none of my friends seem to watch it. I seemed to be one of the very few i knew that actually watched it. It was a shame, because it was really good.

Yeah, I know what you mean, most of my friends just used to watch loads of Tracy Beaker.

Original post by Zarah01
anyone remember bear in the big blue house? used to always watch it before school

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds familiar, I used to watch a lot of TV when I was younger so I probably came across it.

Quick Reply

Latest