The Student Room Group

Stupidest rumour you have heard about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

That I love orange soda
That I'm a slag - I had absolutely no interaction with boys except my first boyfriend (a very innocent relationship too). All because of the popular, b*tchy girls who picked me out of everyone. My year group thought I was a slag, the year above me did too. It was horrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an Auntie that regularly tells people that I'm Autistic for some reason :colonhash:. I have actually been tested several times while younger and I'm neither autistic/ have aspergers
In year 10 a rumour started that me and my friend had sex in one of them large metal bins at school :P Was actually pretty funny when people started coming up to me asking if it was true.
That I put socks down my pants.
That I made my (now ex-) girlfriend pregnant... I was 16. Not true
:colondollar:
Reply 206
that i called a lad fat when i didnt.
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
In year 11 i turned a guy down and he managed to convince his friends that i had been dating him and that i was sleeping with him and staying at his house. He even somehow sent texts that were supposedly from me to his phone to make it look like we were together. I didn't find out till after about 6-7 months later. Was very odd and confusing as i kept hearing comments and never knew what people were going on about. Was quite creepy :K:

god what a weirdo:eek:
1. that i slept with some random boy at a party (he was my first kiss acc, it was really innocent)
2. that i was a hard drug addict (?)
3. that i was lying about being slightly traumatised after getting hit by a car "...cause PTSD isn't real 'cept if you were in Iraq"

not me but about some girl from my year: "she's not epileptic at all when she has a 'seizure' she's just pretending":confused:
my school was such a ****hole..
"My name is smart"
I started being schooled from home in yr 8 because I had long-term post-viral fatigue. Someone in my form started a rumour that I was dying of cancer. My form teacher also believed this. It made for a slightly awkward conversation when I finally did see him again.
That I dated everyone in school :smile: and am a slut
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes i'm restarting a six year old thread :smile:
that i stole a girl's boyfriend

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest