The Student Room Group

Stupidest rumour you have heard about yourself?

I'll go first,

lmao when I was 14 in middle/secondary school - people were saying about me,

Spoiler

that I was home-schooled.

Despite me being in school..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
I'll go first,

lmao when I was 14 in middle/secondary school - people were saying about me,

Spoiler

that I was home-schooled.

Despite me being in school..

Loooooooool wow, bunch of bright sparks they were.

Um, for me, news travelled around sixth form that I broke some equipment during a biology experiment. Yes, this really travelled around the school for some reason /: not that exciting but I don't really hear rumours about myself
Not exactly a rumour about me, but there was a rumour in school once started by a girl that lived on my road that my mum was a drunk who sings and dances on the street....Yeah sure love my disabled mum dances allll the time :rolleyes:
Haha, people were to scared of me to spread rumours, it was a combination of my athletic prowess and my resting bitch face that did it :smug:
Posted from TSR Mobile
That my hair wasn't actually curly, I just got it permed regularly... :s-smilie:
Reply 5
That I was wearing a thong one day. For some reason this rumour really badly upset me to the point of tears... Younger me must have been a sensitive little soul.
That I had a boyfriend in year 8 or something, people were even making out that they knew about said boyfriend like I'd told them in confidence :rolleyes: - 'twas news to me anyhoo :laugh:
Reply 7
That I had a boob job when I was in America.
Reply 8
I lick spiders of walls.
Reply 9
That I dyed my hair and started wearing some heeled boots in Year 11 to impress the guy I had (thanks to the register and teacher-planned seating) sat next to in Maths for three years. I fancied him for a while prior to that time, but I did not change my appearance for him... I found this rumour out well into Year 12.
I slept with 3 boys at a friends party... Even though I didn't attend the party.
that my mum was in a pxrno started by my mates lmfao
That I saw a girl taking slimming pills- I didn't see that and apparently I went crying to the girl- had no idea
Some girls when I was in Year 11 spread a rumour saying that I was a lesbian who was a devil-worshiper

I wish I was joking :lol:
Apparently I hacked someone's Facebook account (Didn't even know the person)
This rumour brought me a lot of crap in final year of school
That I fancied Marilyn Manson.
This girl once started being randomly nice to my friend (we'll call her Amy) in a PE lesson. It was weird, this girl was kind of a bitch. So there we were this whole lesson, wondering what's going on and she then starts saying how she's sorry she's not got along with Amy before and (here's the kicker) that she just wanted to sort things out and make things okay because she knew Amy's mum was a model (don't ask me why having a model for a mum means people should be nicer to you, maybe she was hoping to kickstart a modelling career)...

Amy's mum was definitely not a model. After we were done laughing we told the girl that. Funnily enough the friendship between her and Amy didn't seem to continue. To this day I have no idea how the rumour that Amy's mum modelled got started.
These rumors are like the storys in hello magizine
That i fancied a teacher and later had sex with him :frown:
Reply 19
I didn't have any rumors. Not sure if I should be happy or not.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest