The Student Room Group

first hookup with no condom?

i'm a virgin and have been talking to a girl for a while (have met in person before) and she has told me she wants to have sex for both of our first times. I'm ok with my first time being with her, but when I mentioned using a condom she told me not to use one because "it probably feels better without." I guess that's true but I think I'd rather die than get a girl pregnant. If I pull out, is there still a chance she can get pregnant? Probably goes without saying but she isn't on any birth control / anything like that. might be a stupid question but is there a time in her period where we should do it to have less chance of her getting pregnant if I were to *** inside?

- side note: we are 100% std clean, so std or uti's aren't my worry with this. its the pregnancy part which is terrifying me.
Original post by Anonymous
i'm a virgin and have been talking to a girl for a while (have met in person before) and she has told me she wants to have sex for both of our first times. I'm ok with my first time being with her, but when I mentioned using a condom she told me not to use one because "it probably feels better without." I guess that's true but I think I'd rather die than get a girl pregnant. If I pull out, is there still a chance she can get pregnant? Probably goes without saying but she isn't on any birth control / anything like that. might be a stupid question but is there a time in her period where we should do it to have less chance of her getting pregnant if I were to *** inside?

- side note: we are 100% std clean, so std or uti's aren't my worry with this. its the pregnancy part which is terrifying me.

If you ejaculate that too without a condom your done mate

If you Google it, you will easily find the time in a girl's menstrual cycle to avoid if you want to minimise the chance of pregnancy.

However, you really ought to rethink the whole plan. "It probably feels better without"??? You're both virgins. How do either of you know???
Don't trust a girl who says she can't get pregnant as she's just had her period, or if you pull out you can't get her pregnant, you can it only takes a bit of residue. Also without testing for all you know she might have HIV she may not be telling the truth that she hadn't had other partners however true it may seem. So I would always wear one to make sure you're not in for any stuff in the future.
Reply 4
This has be the stupidest question title here.
(edited 9 months ago)
Insist on using barrier protection. And purchase the condoms yourself. There are a minority of young women who trick men into getting them pregnant - don't take that risk.
(edited 9 months ago)
There are alternative contraceptions that you could use but you should use contraception if you want to be safe

Since you are so worried about pregnancy, the pull out method would be the wrong thing to do as it is not 100% effective, this is because you can still ejaculate small amounts unknowingly even before reaching an orgasm, this is called premature ejaculation and can result in pregnancy, this fluid often does not contain viable sperm but sometimes it does and it takes just 1 sperm to cause pregnancy so you don't wanna chance that.

I recommend that you ask her to look into fertility awareness, there are also apps which she could use to predict ovulation and the fertile window which gives an idea on days where you should abstain from sex (fertile days) and days where you can have sex without the risk of pregnancy (infertile days). However, it is not as simple as it seems and certain other routines should be practiced altogether to make this a very reliable method, such as taking basal temperature and observing changes in cervical fluids so lots of research should be done into this beforehand and the process of getting to know your body.

There are many apps that she can download for this such as Natural cycles, the flo app or any other basic ovulation tracking app

In your situation, its either fertility awareness, birth control pills or using a condom.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 8
Are you sure you will be able to pull out in time if it's your first time with a girl? Don't be silly and just use a condom.
Is your pull out game strong ?
Even if you use a condom it can break, I've heard it happens quite often?
The truth is if you do pull-out she is most likely not gonna be pregnant but the risk is still there. As someone who got a girl pregnant accidently playing it risky (we both agreed) it is not worth the pain and struggle associated with an unintended pregnancy. Just wear one man, the extra pleasure is not worth potentially ruining your life
Reply 12

Sex without some form on contraception is asking to be pregnant, you can still get pregnant from the pull put method, precum
Reply 13

I fail to grasp why ANY girl would agree without rubbers.

Why can’t you slide it in just before penetration. Kiss her while doing so, missionary. She if really a virgin wouldn’t know ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending