The Student Room Group

Hist 2006/02: Iraq invades Kuwait

In an attempt to cut down on the number of votes we have in the MUN, I've decided to choose the first historical scenerio.

Iraq Invades Kuwait, 1990

Iraq has invaded and subsequently taken over all of Kuwait. The USA and a coallition of UN members has vowed to liberate Kuwait. Many peace proposals are discussed, but the situation eventually escalates into all out war.

Nations/Organizations Involved

Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Honduras, Italy, Kuwait, Morocco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, PLO, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom

Have underlined the bigger players.

Iraq: Brimstone
USA: Nightowl
PLO: Nefarious
France: Ulv!
Saudi Arabia: Teehar
UK: Agent Smith

Now obviously we aren't going to have all those represented, but as soon as we have a decent number we can start. Anyone can choose to represent any nation- first come first serve basis.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had first choice in the last historical scenario so I'll let someone else this time.
Reply 2
Well someone needs to start us off!
Reply 3
I shall take Iraq :wink:
Reply 4
:yy:
Reply 5
Oh go on then, I'll take the US :p:
Reply 6
Reply 7
The people of "The ", or "Ulitarians" are grossly underepresented in the UN.

Hate to be responsible for this going off topic so I'll leave it there :p:
Reply 8
Pffffft :p:
Reply 9
Nightowl
Oh go on then, I'll take the US :p:

DAMN YOU! here was the one chance for me to legitimately kick Alfie's arse :frown:

I'll take Saudi if nightowl doesnt give up the US :p:
Reply 10
This sounds interesting. I shall read up on the matter privately before deciding which country to represent.

I thought we'd be representing our original countries even in such scenarios/roleplays but apparently not. :p:
Reply 11
You can still have Australia if ya like :p:
Reply 12
Apollo
You can still have Australia if ya like :p:

But that would be boring - we hardly concern ourselves with anything outside the Asia-Pacific region.

;rant; @ the government!
Reply 13
6+6=6
DAMN YOU! here was the one chance for me to legitimately kick Alfie's arse :frown:

I'll take Saudi if nightowl doesnt give up the US :p:

Phew :p:
Thank you Nightowl :biggrin:
Another time teehar :wink:
Reply 14
I'm sure he can be peruaded to give it up Allfie, I wouldnt take that arseguard off just yet :p:
Reply 15
6+6=6
I'm sure he can be peruaded to give it up Allfie, I wouldnt take that arseguard off just yet :p:

No I can't. :smile:
Reply 16
We still need more contributers...
Reply 17
Nightowl
No I can't. :smile:

:frown:
Reply 18
Come on, where is everyone? It seems we've got about three members participating at the mo :hmmm:
Apollo :frown:
Reply 19
brimstone
Come on, where is everyone? It seems we've got about three members participating at the mo :hmmm:
Apollo :frown:

I dunno, no one seems interested:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending