The Student Room Group

Making friends/ meeting people

I live in Kuwait and go to a university there. If anyone knows Kuwait, they know that Kuwaitis aren't the friendliest people. I'm really struggling with making friends and meeting people. In high school, I was popular and made many friends, but all of them are living abroad for university. It just gets really lonely. Can you give me some tips, or even apps, where I can talk to strangers for fun, so that I don't feel lonely?
Reply 1
Original post by Rxxmemo
I live in Kuwait and go to a university there. If anyone knows Kuwait, they know that Kuwaitis aren't the friendliest people. I'm really struggling with making friends and meeting people. In high school, I was popular and made many friends, but all of them are living abroad for university. It just gets really lonely. Can you give me some tips, or even apps, where I can talk to strangers for fun, so that I don't feel lonely?

You can do that here as well. Also, feel free to reach out to me if you prefer.
Reply 2
Original post by Rxxmemo

Sorry to hear/read about what you're experiencing. I hope you'll find new friends there (and here).
Just curious.. where did you go to school before this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending