The Student Room Group

UKCAT conversions

Hey just asking on behalf of my sister, who is sitting the UKCAT exam very soon. She is pretty nervous and doing lots of practice tests.

She is really struggling on the situational judgement test, and wants to know if there are any things that she always needs to look out for. e.g. if the questions asks about patient care it is always very important???

also, when she is doing a practice test, how can she then convert her score to the ukcat's range of 300-900. she was told that you work out your score as a fraction, multiply by 600 thne add 300. Is this true, or not?!

I will rep everyone on her behalf who responds!!!!

Thank you (from my sister!!!)
Original post by GCSEmoron
Hey just asking on behalf of my sister, who is sitting the UKCAT exam very soon. She is pretty nervous and doing lots of practice tests.

She is really struggling on the situational judgement test, and wants to know if there are any things that she always needs to look out for. e.g. if the questions asks about patient care it is always very important???

also, when she is doing a practice test, how can she then convert her score to the ukcat's range of 300-900. she was told that you work out your score as a fraction, multiply by 600 thne add 300. Is this true, or not?!

I will rep everyone on her behalf who responds!!!!

Thank you (from my sister!!!)

Not an expert here and never sat it, but I assumed that you took the scores from each section /900 and then found an average?

Quick Reply

Latest