The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I prefer the stage layout at Reading, and everyone seems friendlier too. It's also easier to get to (ie not miles from the train station; Leeds is actually closer to my house) and you can walk to the supermarket if you want.
Reply 2
leeds leeds leeds ANTIFLAG! :biggrin:
Reply 3
READING!!!!

Although the NME stage looked massive at leeds compared to reading.
Reply 4
Leeds!!!!!!!!!
got back at about 4am this morning, had an amazing time although i got absolutely soaked watching muse!!!!!
Reply 5
lizzyd
Leeds!!!!!!!!!
got back at about 4am this morning, had an amazing time although i got absolutely soaked watching muse!!!!!

:beer:

new born in the pouring rain = just like the video! :biggrin:
Reply 6
I got soaked watching Muse, but not from the rain :biggrin:

Mmm, sweat.
Reply 7
Right on the front barrier for Muse at Leeds!
Smelled like a toilet in there but it was worth it :biggrin:
Reply 8
gotta be reading woooooo. awesome festival this year. feeder were the highlight for me :smile: and less than jake (who also said that leeds totally sucked compared to us in reading :wink: ) lowpoint however was brendan urie getting bottled.
Reply 9
Is it not fair to say noone can go to both in the same year so will just say the one they went to?

(OP not included)
Reply 10
King Leigh
Is it not fair to say noone can go to both in the same year so will just say the one they went to?

(OP not included)

I went to Leeds last year, and Reading three times.

But my points about the location don't change each year, thus although I didn't go to both in the same year they still stand.
Reply 11
xxxjase
less than jake (who also said that leeds totally sucked compared to us in reading :wink: )

Well I'm sure all bands don't say that about the place they are playing at..... :rolleyes:
Reply 12
and less than jake were awesome at leeds anyway - the circle pit was fantastic and massive.

they were lying to Reading :p:
Reply 13
Leeds is obviously better.
Reply 14
Thud
and less than jake were awesome at leeds anyway - the circle pit was fantastic and massive.

they were lying to Reading :p:

Less than Jake told us Leeds didnt know how to do half the stuff we did :smile:. They said we beat the Leeds circle pit.

I bet they were lying :rolleyes: Who cares!!
Reply 15
Definitely leeds :smile:
Leeds! Front barrier for Muse which meant I got kicked in the head by crowdsurfers, then it was straight to the aftershock arena for much merriment!
Reply 17
o ye, another reason for reading, fall out boy played :P
leeds is just a smaller, crappier version of reading.
At Reading, the volume is limited because of the industrial surroundings. Who wants that?
The GHD trailer at Leeds was hilarious, it was like an emo machine.

Normal person goes in -> Scenester comes out.

[Edit]

...and the lineup is the same at both festivals jase. Fall Out Boy were at Leeds in all their monumental, poser *******s. It was funny though.

Latest

Trending

Trending