The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

I bought a reading festival ticket instead of leeds

Hey all, I bought a reading festival instead of Leeds by accident I can’t get a refund but I can’t get to reading because I’m disabled and it is too far i explained all this to ticket master and they won’t give refund or any help. Anyone want to swap their Leeds fest ticket for my reading one?
Reply 1
Original post by Ndasilva93
Hey all, I bought a reading festival instead of Leeds by accident I can’t get a refund but I can’t get to reading because I’m disabled and it is too far i explained all this to ticket master and they won’t give refund or any help. Anyone want to swap their Leeds fest ticket for my reading one?

Hi. I don’t have a Leeds ticket to swap but if you were looking to sell your reading one then I can buy as I just missed out on reading tickets
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Ndasilva93

I would defo swap if you're up for it! Is it an early bird one or just standard weekend? I have a leeds early bird ticket and need a reading one!
I’m looking to swap two leeds for reading !!
Original post by l8rellagator
I would defo swap if you're up for it! Is it an early bird one or just standard weekend? I have a leeds early bird ticket and need a reading one!

We would swap ring 07984068769 plz
Ring 07984068769 to swap Leeds for reading tickets

Quick Reply

Latest