The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
George_Insull
...and the lineup is the same at both festivals jase. Fall Out Boy were at Leeds in all their monumental, poser *******s. It was funny though.

Fall Out Boy were ****e - I caught the ending with their corny little "moral" for the crowd. :rolleyes:
The GHD trailer at Leeds was hilarious, it was like an emo machine.

Normal person goes in -> Scenester comes out.

[Edit]

...and the lineup is the same at both festivals jase. Fall Out Boy were at Leeds in all their monumental, poser *******s. It was funny though.

Heh. I hate scene kids. and their music.

TBH i think both festivals are going downhill. I didn't go to either this year, but watched the bbc coverage. More and more middle class fashion whores. More and more commersialation. and far less decent music.

The only good band i saw were the fall.
Reply 22
wave_o_mutilation

The only good band i saw were the fall.

Muse?
Reply 23
The Fall are awful. The lead singer looks like my dad when he's only just got up in the morning, and sounds like it too.
Reply 24
I like Leeds. Oxfam sold a dinner jacket and shirt for £10. Oh, yeah, and the music.
The Fall are awful. The lead singer looks like my dad when he's only just got up in the morning, and sounds like it too.

Rubbish. Thats part of the charm. Mark E. Smith is a genius. Admitidly they were better 20 years ago, but they're (or he, atleast, as the lineup always changes) are still going strong.

Latest

Trending

Trending