The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Mature Student English Lit w.Creative Writing Sept 2015/2016

Hello all!

I've already spoken to UoN about admission for next year, I need to get AA (ideally) in the A Levels I am self teaching this year (Eng Lit & Eng Lang) but they would accept AB/BB.

However: I've never filled in a UCAS form before and I am wondering about personal statements/references etc. I'm 28 next month and have been a stay at home Mum for the last 7 years (I have studied on and off with Open University during this time.) :colondollar:

Can anyone help/advise with regards to the application? Whats relevant whats not?

This is the only University I am applying to, its local and the course looks amazing (I've already started on some of the pre-reading for it!)
Original post by StudentMomma
Hello all!

I've already spoken to UoN about admission for next year, I need to get AA (ideally) in the A Levels I am self teaching this year (Eng Lit & Eng Lang) but they would accept AB/BB.

However: I've never filled in a UCAS form before and I am wondering about personal statements/references etc. I'm 28 next month and have been a stay at home Mum for the last 7 years (I have studied on and off with Open University during this time.) :colondollar:

Can anyone help/advise with regards to the application? Whats relevant whats not?

This is the only University I am applying to, its local and the course looks amazing (I've already started on some of the pre-reading for it!)

Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply! :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending