The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No way! :zomg:
I'm yet to witness an artist as good as Kanye West.
Reply 3
Original post by littlejellybird
No way! :zomg:

Way, what type of music do you listen to?
Said nobody ever.
Original post by Dovahkinn
Way, what type of music do you listen to?

Not the sort of music you listen to, I'm sure... :nah:
Reply 6
I could do a turd and call it art.
Reply 7
Original post by Toki_Premium
Said nobody ever.

Lets look at his discography (out of *****)
1. The College Dropout - An amazing album - ****1/2
2. Late Registration - Another great album - ****1/2
3. Graduation - ****
4. 808s and Heartbreak - A different mood compared to his other albums but nevertheless a good album ****
5. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - One of the greatest hip hop albums of all time *****
6. Yeezus - Completely different feel to Kanye Wests music, I personally didnt like it as much as his previous albums ***1/2
Reply 8
Yeah, the same way Kim Jong Un is the greatest leader this world has ever seen.... xD
3. Graduation - ****
4. 808s and Heartbreak - A different mood compared to his other albums but nevertheless a good album ****
5. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - One of the greatest hip hop albums of all time *****
6. Yeezus - Completely different feel to Kanye Wests music, I personally didnt like it as much as his previous albums ***1/2

The College Droput and Late Reg are the only albums I appreciate from him before he turned into the ignorant guy he currently is now.
Reply 10
Original post by tohaaaa
Yeah, the same way Kim Jong Un is the greatest leader this world has ever seen.... xD

People jump on the 'I hate Kanye West' bandwagon without actually ever listening to his music.
3. Graduation - ****

Uh-oh. I didn't think you were being serious. :teehee:
Reply 12
The College Droput and Late Reg are the only albums I appreciate from him before he turned into the ignorant guy he currently is now.

He does seem to act like a prick, but that doesnt take away from his music.
Yeezus was absolute ****.

College Dropout and Late Registration are great albums.
Reply 14
Original post by littlejellybird
Uh-oh. I didn't think you were being serious. :teehee:

Im sirius
People jump on the 'I hate Kanye West' bandwagon without actually ever listening to his music.

I guess, but it's not all about music, sometimes his arrogance just makes me urgh... xD
Im sirius

To each to their own I guess
Said nobody ever.

Says most people who have actually listened to him properly.
Reply 18
I'll only believe he's a genius if I can see details of any ante-nuptial contract he might have with Kim Kardashian.
Reply 19
Original post by yodawg321
Says most people who have actually listened to him properly.

Damn straight

Latest